Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups Detroitguy113's Avatar

Default Who wears jerseys?

I've always worn jerseys.. I have a bunch of football ones but started doing basketball ones this year. I have a Sheed white, an AI blue, and a Melo white. I like to get random jerseys that most people don't have, but I like Denver's jerseys so I had to get those two. For football I have Carson Palmer orange, Chad Johnson black, Shawn Merriman blue, Priest Holmes white, and a Matt Leinart white.

I got a few extra bucks to pick up a new jersey.. so I'm about to add one of these.

VC is the man and I don't like the Nets jerseys. The new Raptors jerseys are better, but it's pretty sweet. And Sprewell, Sprewell is Sprewell :)

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Default Re: Who wears jerseys?

I wear them to school almost religiously. I have over 16 Basketball Jerseys, a few NFL jerseys, and a couple baseball jerseys.

I wear, a VC nets, Retro K-Kidd NJ, Devin Harris NJ, Tim Duncan,

I got a few jerseys, but i dont wear em that much. My favorite is my Ravens Ed Reed jersey. It is the on-the-field jersey and it cost me a lot of money.

I do

I would, but I can't really afford them. I only have a T-mac jersey that i wear from time to time.

Learning to shoot layups Detroitguy113's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zak
    I would, but I can't really afford them. I only have a T-mac jersey that i wear from time to time.
    You should buy them on eBay. I got the Merriman one on eBay for like 50 shipped and everything is stitched in.. it's really nice. I got my Iverson and Melo both for around 40 including shipping... where they retail around 80 in stores. The VC and Sprewell I am looking at getting are only going to run me about 20 bucks shipped. It does suck spending extra money, but I buy one every couple months and it doesn't hurt.

And Sonic.. that's sweet man. I am really trying to do something like that.

Good High School Starter Buffalobraves's Avatar

Kevin Durant Yellow, Kevin Durant Green, Kevin Durant White.

I rule the local playground CaNt Be ToUcHeD's Avatar

i gott monta ellis dark blue, dwight howard blue, dr. j throwback on the nets thats red white and blue, ben gordon white and black, billups red, and an OJ mayo high school huntington jersey

Welcome to the New Age Raj Da Dodge's Avatar

I wear my 3 Rockets jerseys everyday to school and basically everywhere I go, and the 3 jerseys are my T-Mac jersey, Yao Jersey, and my personalized jersey. In total I have like 12 jerseys and I've only bought 3 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
    I wear my 3 Rockets jerseys everyday to school and basically everywhere I go, and the 3 jerseys are my T-Mac jersey, Yao Jersey, and my personalized jersey. In total I have like 12 jerseys and I've only bought 3 of them.
    Back when I was in high school there were 27 teams. In February (1994 and 1995) I wore a jersey of every team for every day and on the last day, I wore my Olympic Barkley jersey.

Welcome to the New Age Raj Da Dodge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic R
    Back when I was in high school there were 27 teams. In February (1994 and 1995) I wore a jersey of every team for every day and on the last day, I wore my Olympic Barkley jersey.
    dang thats so tight! I wish I had a jersey for every team.

Serious playground baller

I Only wear jerseys in the summer... when i can wear a wifebeater underneath. I think it looks stupid to rock them witha tshirt or even cutoff sleeves under. Got a nice collection goin'.

Certified ISHiot.

i love wearing jerseys representing my favorite players, although i haven't been wearing them often recently. i'm kind of a collector/wearer, i have ones that i wear and ones that i don't wear.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Steve Nashty's Avatar

i made a thread recently in the off the court lounge, need some more help tho.

where do y'all get your jerseys, i only have like two websites and they aint cheap, know what i mean?