Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Lebron just turned 32. I thought he was going to struggle after 30? Haters are mad

The Lebron haters are scared because Lebron just turned 32 and yet is still the second best player in the league. And the only reason he is second is because lightning struck and Stephen Curry is having a legendary season.

I can't believe how many times around 2010 that I would hear things like "Lebron better win now because without his athleticism he is going to fade fast".

Well, it's 2016 now, and he's still ballin'. You mad?

Here's the all-nba and MVP accolades of the 12 players that most people have in their top 10 lists:

The numbers refer to: Amount of all-nba first teams, amount of all-nba second teams, amount of all-nba third teams (I listed third teams for centers only...since centers only get one spot on the team) (Number of MVPs)

Michael Jordan: 10, 1 (6 MVP's)

Magic Johnson: 9, 1 (3 MVP's)

Larry Bird: 9, 1 (3 MVPs)

Shaq: 8, 2, 4 (1 MVP)

Duncan: 10, 3 (2 MVP's)

Hakeem: 6, 3, 3 (1 MVP)

Oscar: 9, 2, (1 MVP)

Kareem: 10, 5, X (6 MVP's)

Wilt: 7, 4, X (4 MVP's)

Kobe: 11, 2 (1 MVP)

Bill Russell: 3, 8, X (5 MVP's)

Dr. J: 5, 2 (1 MVP)

Karl Malone: 8, 2 (2 MVP's)

*an x refers to the fact that before 88 there was no such thing as an all-nba third team

Lebron: 9, 2 (4 MVP's)

This year Lebron will get another first team selection, giving him 10. And i don't see it stopping for a few years, which will give him the most first team selections of all-time.

It looks like Lebron will be consensus top 5 by the time he is done, in the same breathe as Magic and Larry

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron just turned 32. I thought he was going to struggle after 30? Haters are mad

He's only 31.

Which is scary. LeGOAT still gonna be GOAT, when it's all said and done.

Default Re: Lebron just turned 32. I thought he was going to struggle after 30? Haters are mad

31*

NBA Superstar

Holy shit is this like a The Flash situation where you're posting this from the future?

Yeah I am surprised too. He still depends a lot on his athletic ability but he hasn't lost much of it anyways. Is like he's a mutant or something.

Old man Lebron STILL dominating these kids.
    By the end of next season he will haver already passed Kobe in longevity as an elite player.

I see... his player profile said Age 31. I figured they hadn't updated it yet so i added 1 because he just had his birthday yesterday.

Still, age 31 and still ballin...

9 First teams and 2 Second teams.

One more First team coming up this year.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    By the end of next season he will haver already passed Kobe in longevity as an elite player.
    Always playing catch up never the catcher. The story of Le2/6 James.

%28 shooting probably goat shooting , you're right .

Quote Originally Posted by feyki
    %28 shooting probably goat shooting , you're right .
    Actually that makes me a little optimistic in a way. He's having a bad shooting year and still doing well.

Decent playground baller

OP fail.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Actually that makes me a little optimistic in a way. He's having a bad shooting year and still doing well.
    Lebron arguably second best in the league right now . But his prime is over when he came the Cavs . Like every 30 years old players .

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    This is a lebronze thread why bring up kobe??

Rent free