Default White Nationalist Planned to Commit Domestic Terrorist Attacks

Coast Guard officer, self-described white nationalist, planned terror attack to 'kill almost every last person,' feds say.

Christopher Paul Hasson was arrested last week on gun and drug charges, but intended "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country," according to court documents filed Tuesday in the U.S. District Court in Maryland.

Hasson has been stockpiling weapons since 2017, the government said, and created a list of targets including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Allegedly expressing extremist views for years, Hasson viewed pro-Russian, neo-fascist, and neo-Nazi literature thousands of times between January 2017 and 2019. He once wrote, "I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth" in an email draft, court documents said.

Authorities found 15 guns and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition in Hasson's apartment. While working as an acquisitions officer in Washington, D.C., Hasson routinely read the manifesto by far-right domestic terrorist Anders Breivik, who killed 77 Norwegian citizens in 2011.

In a letter Hasson sent to himself, he called for "focused violence" and said he is a "long-time White nationalist."

"We need a white homeland as Europe seems lost," the letter included in court documents reads.

He wrote a list of targets on Jan. 17 that included prominent Democratic congressional leaders and MSNBC and CNN media personalities. Court documents identified some targets as Democratic Sens. Pelosi, Charles Schumer, Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand, Cory Booker and Kamala Harris, as well as Democratic Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Maxine Waters and Ilhan Omar. Journalists listed included CNN's Chris Cuomo and MSNBC's Ari Melber.
    Glad this guy was caught.

NBA Legend

Default Re: White Nationalist Planned to Commit Domestic Terrorist Attacks

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly

Same here.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Everyone is. But a quip if I may....

Media always acts shocked about ONE THOUSAND ROUNDS OF AMMO!!! ZOMG!

That's just a day of target shooting for most people. And in some calibers I can fit a thousand rounds in my front pockets.

Anything less than 50,000 rounds I wouldn't consider a stockpile. Most single caliber cases of ammo are either 500 or 1000 rds.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Everyone is. But a quip if I may....

Media always acts shocked about ONE THOUSAND ROUNDS OF AMMO!!! ZOMG!

That's just a day of target shooting for most people. And in some calibers I can fit a thousand rounds in my front pockets.

Anything less than 50,000 rounds I wouldn't consider a stockpile. Most single caliber cases of ammo are either 500 or 1000 rds.
    True. I think the more shocking thing is what he was planning to do with the weapons and ammo, not how much he had. 1000 rounds is nothing. Those rounds being intended for people, politicians and journalists, along with his screed... that's what's noteworthy.

NBA Legend

True. I think the more shocking thing is what he was planning to do with the weapons and ammo, not how much he had. 1000 rounds is nothing. Those rounds being intended for people, politicians and journalists, along with his screed... that's what's noteworthy.

He once wrote, "I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth"

Yeah, that's pretty ambitious.

his google search history on his work computer is very eye opening.

According to Pat, this must be fake news because white nationalists who try to harm people don't exist

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    his google search history on his work computer is very eye opening. “what if trump gets impeached”. there was another search of where DC politicians live. dude was legit crazy af.

good job to the authorities that foiled his plans.

Unfortunately this kind of political derangement pops up from time to time among individuals who are often isolated, and mentally vulnerable to delusion.

A few years ago some guy opened fire on a group of Congresspeople playing baseball when he found out they were republicans.

Remember Jared Loughner? He opened fire on Rep. Gabby Giffords and a crowd of people because he thought "the literacy rate is only 5%" and other such nonsensical derangement.

It's very unfortunate. Some people just fall into psychological quicksand over time. It can be very dangerous for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Yeah, that's pretty ambitious.
    Right... seems that there is a bit of delusion there. He even purchased a narcotic and human growth horomone to augment his ability.

Unfortunately this kind of political derangement pops up from time to time among individuals who are often isolated, and mentally vulnerable to delusion.

A few years ago some guy opened fire on a group of Congresspeople playing baseball when he found out they were republicans.

Remember Jared Loughner? He opened fire on Rep. Gabby Giffords and a crowd of people because he thought "the literacy rate is only 5%" and other such nonsensical derangement.

It's very unfortunate. Some people just fall into psychological quicksand over time. It can be very dangerous for everyone.
    so basically individuals in your current state. that's why i keep imploring you to seek psychiatric help, before one of your meltdowns translate into the real world.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    so basically individuals in your current state. that's why i keep imploring you to seek psychiatric help, before one of your meltdowns translate into the real world.

You're projecting again, Alan...

You're projecting again, Alan...
    i truly hope you get the help you need chris

as a proud muslim westerner I'm glad we got this terrorist off the street. nice try skeeter and great job feds.

his punishment should be a lifetime attached to a car battery via his nipples.

Another sister[COLOR="Black"] fuc[/COLOR]ker off the streets