Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default lose/lose situation.. kobe gets help. hes carried. kobe doesnt get help. hes a cancer

The way i look at it.

Prime superstars have been avoiding kobe for 20 years. The only one he ever had left him in 2004.. then he won with a boarderline star that only went to LA through a trade

Yet he still managed to have 7 finals appearances. 3 without another superstar. And wn 5 total ... 2 without another legendary guy

Meanwhile throughout history all the other greats other than hakeem won absolutely nothing without another top 25 player all time

Kobe won 2 without a top 90 player all time

And the only time he ever got another big name guy was when they were 40 and past their best days

This shows kobe is the most alpha player all time and the most successful without a stacked deck in his favor

Lebron riggs every team and has multiple prime superstars every year since 2011 and hes 2 for 5 during that stretch

Prime kobe wins in 2011,2012,2013,2014 .... and he feeds mozgov in 2015 to have a fighting chance against a better team while shooting much better than 28% beyond 5 feet

People shouldnt hate on kobe for scaring peoplw away. Its obviously not due to a lack of winning. People are just shook of his personality/work ethic/passion and greatness

They dont wanna be overshadowed. Rightfully so. Who does.

Colluders and ring chasers all assume theyre gonna get respect and credit if theyre the #1 guy... but look at lebron. Hes proven this is a lie.

All colluding backstabbers are scum whether they win or not. So keep them away from the lakers. We dont need em

Banned

Default Re: lose/lose situation.. kobe gets help. hes carried. kobe doesnt get help. hes a cancer

Dude.... Us real Laker fans DESPISE you

You give all of us a bad name. Just Stop.

Banned

Default Re: lose/lose situation.. kobe gets help. hes carried. kobe doesnt get help. hes a cancer

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Dude.... Us real Laker fans DESPISE you

You give all of us a bad name. Just Stop.

You havig a kobe jersey in your avatar makes you about as much of a laker fan as my lebron avatar makes me a cavs fan

TEAM BRAN!

CAVS NATION!

SHUT THE F[COLOR="Black"]UC[/COLOR]K UP KENNETH

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    You havig a kobe jersey in your avatar makes you about as much of a laker fan as my lebron avatar makes me a cavs fan

TEAM BRAN!

CAVS NATION!

See Kenneth you know how delusional you are when your own team mates chat stand you

Actually I get it now... You are actually Kobe Bryant aren't you in real life? It makes total sense... You are just as good at running your team mates out of town as Kobe is....

Banned

NBA sixth man of the year

I wonder what its like to be a stan. No seriously. To not have the ability to be objective whatsoever or admit any wrong doing by my idol. I'm truly fascinated......Please explain to me how it feels to be a stan.....Help me understand.....

Tolerant Liberals

Banned

Lol@a bunch of colluder fans getting angry at the truth

OP has a point:

Some posters here are mentally retarded when they hate honestly...Because when Kobe doesn't get a star player to play with him then it means "No one wants to play with jokebe", yet n still these are the same posters who constantly say "Kobe always has stacked teams hahah barf".. On what world does that make sense?

That's like saying " Haha you still a virgin who never get pusse, thats why you only got 5 babymoms! haha barf"..

Seriously Kobe can't win with the haters....Plays with help=Carried, Plays with no help= No one wants to play with Kobe...Kobe's just a hated individual, but you know what, greatness is hated so haters must hate greatness because greatness is what they will never taste.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    OP has a point:

Some posters here are mentally retarded when they hate honestly...Because when Kobe doesn't get a star player to play with him then it means "No one wants to play with jokebe", yet n still these are the same posters who constantly say "Kobe always has stacked teams hahah barf".. On what world does that make sense?

That's like saying " Haha you still a virgin who never get pusse, thats why you only got 5 babymoms! haha barf"..

Seriously Kobe can't win with the haters....Plays with help=Carried, Plays with no help= No one wants to play with Kobe...Kobe's just a hated individual, but you know what, greatness is hated so haters must hate greatness because greatness is what they will never taste.

^ this

Hypocrotical to say kobe cant get help but he has too much. Doesnt make sense

But my point is he never had another superstar except shaq and hasnt played with him in over a decade yet still managed a top 5-6 all time career

The way i look at it.

Prime superstars have been avoiding kobe for 20 years. The only one he ever had left him in 2004.. then he won with a boarderline star that only went to LA through a trade

Yet he still managed to have 7 finals appearances. 3 without another superstar. And wn 5 total ... 2 without another legendary guy

Meanwhile throughout history all the other greats other than hakeem won absolutely nothing without another top 25 player all time

Kobe won 2 without a top 90 player all time

And the only time he ever got another big name guy was when they were 40 and past their best days

This shows kobe is the most alpha player all time and the most successful without a stacked deck in his favor

Lebron riggs every team and has multiple prime superstars every year since 2011 and hes 2 for 5 during that stretch

Prime kobe wins in 2011,2012,2013,2014 .... and he feeds mozgov in 2015 to have a fighting chance against a better team while shooting much better than 28% beyond 5 feet

People shouldnt hate on kobe for scaring peoplw away. Its obviously not due to a lack of winning. People are just shook of his personality/work ethic/passion and greatness

They dont wanna be overshadowed. Rightfully so. Who does.

Colluders and ring chasers all assume theyre gonna get respect and credit if theyre the #1 guy... but look at lebron. Hes proven this is a lie.

All colluding backstabbers are scum whether they win or not. So keep them away from the lakers. We dont need em
    That is false

Wilt did it in '67
    Unless you count Kareem's corpse, Magic did it in '88
    Bird won 3 titles without a top 25 player of all time
    Duncan won 3 titles without a top 25 player of all time, 5 if you don't count past prime Robinson ('99) and corpse Robinson ('03)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    That is false

Wilt did it in '67
    Unless you count Kareem's corpse, Magic did it in '88
    Bird won 3 titles without a top 25 player of all time
    Duncan won 3 titles without a top 25 player of all time, 5 if you don't count past prime Robinson ('99) and corpse Robinson ('03)

Kareem was only 3 years removed from winning finals mvp

Robinson was great in 99

And parker will be a top 30 player all time when hes retired

Imagine if kawhi didnt take fmvp in 2014.. parker also averaged 18ppg for the series and was their leader all year

Wilt had another top 50 player all time for his first title.. and that team had 3-4 hall of famers

lose-lose situation. Lebron gets help, he's a colluder. Lebron doesn't get help, he's a choker.

seems fair to me.

Kareem was only 3 years removed from winning finals mvp

Robinson was great in 99

And parker will be a top 30 player all time when hes retired

Imagine if kawhi didnt take fmvp in 2014.. parker also averaged 18ppg for the series and was their leader all year

Wilt had another top 50 player all time for his first title.. and that team had 3-4 hall of famers
    Dumbest thing I've ever read on ISH.