Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-24-2013, 12:29 AM   #1
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSacJB Shady has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSacJB Shady has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSacJB Shady has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSacJB Shady has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Bogut's test results on his back....

UPDATE: Andrew Bogut doesnít travel with Warriors because of balky back

MINNEAPOLIS Ė Warriors center Andrew Bogut didnít fly with the team from Oakland as it started its final extended road trip of the season Saturday because of a disc protrusion that is causing back spasms, according to team officials.

The 7-foot, 260-pounder played only 12 of the teamís first 54 games because of left ankle surgery and missed Fridayís overtime win against NBA-leading San Antonio after his back started acting up. He missed 43 games with a stress fracture in his lower back in 2008-09, a game in 2009-10 with a mid-back strain and five games in 2010-11 with a sore back.

The Warriors say there is no real timetable for Bogutís return, but theyíre holding out hope that he can join the team at some point during their five-game trip.

A protrusion is a painful but common form of spinal disc deterioration that often leads to herniation, according to multiple medical Web sites. Minor bouts of protruding discs in the back may be treated with massages, rest and anti-inflammatory medicines over several weeks. Major episodes require surgery.

Just last season, then-Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard was said to have a protruding disc in his back. It later became a herniated disc and finally mandated surgery that he says hasnít been 100 percent rehabilitated.

Bogut has averaged 7.1 points on 50.6 percent field-goal shooting, 6.5 rebounds and 1.58 blocked shots for the Warriors. They are 6-6 with him in the lineup this season and 26-17 with him on the sideline.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:13 AM   #2
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bogut's test results on his back....

We have a better record without him. He just needs to get healthy a couple weeks before playoff time.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:54 AM   #3
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Basically the trade was a huge failure, but since they turned around their record and will make the play-offs nobody cares.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:47 AM   #4
AussieG
High School Varsity 6th Man

AussieG has an OK reputation so far

Fug sake.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:20 AM   #5
andremiller07
#Quincy Acy Bandwagon

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

With all these injuries hes becoming the Western Conference version of Andrew Bynum. I guess hes played like 10 games tho so still better than the situation in Philly.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:58 AM   #6
Mr Exlax
DH + JH + CP = Success

Mr Exlax has decent reputation

I had to get surgery for mine lol. It ****ing sucks. I've only played maybe 5 timessunce then and I had surgery on 8-31-12. He's gonna have to learn how to run and jump again if he has surgery.
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:29 AM   #7
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Basically the trade was a huge failure, but since they turned around their record and will make the play-offs nobody cares.

well, if they have a winning record after the trade, how exactly is it a failure? It doesnt matter if Bogut is playing, if the trade led to their success, then clearly no one is going to say it was a failure.

It allowed other players to shine, most notably Klay Thompson. And it gave Curry the opportunity to lead the team. In that regard, it was def a success. Ellis was not helping them go anywhere. Bogut gives them a chance to have a defensive anchor.

What this shows to me is how much Ellis was not going to lead this team anywhere, and dealing him was huge
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: