Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Great college starter

Default Love alreadt throwing shots/hints at Kyrie? Plus reaction from Cavs board

Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love says he needs more inside touches to get his game back, confident he'll return to form

[quote]MEMPHIS, Tennessee

I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Love alreadt throwing shots/hints at Kyrie? Plus reaction from Cavs board

So, he should. Waiters and Irving just look to gun. They don't get anyone involved. Basically, dribble dribble iso iso shoot shoot.

Also, he's the second best player on the team. He should be option 2 when James is playing and option 1 if he isn't.

Default Re: Love alreadt throwing shots/hints at Kyrie? Plus reaction from Cavs board

His long-ball threat is a valuable weapon; the reason head coach David Blatt is utilizing him in that fashion. Love says the offense calls for him to be out on the perimeter, but he says he has to make sure he remembers to go inside more.

"Yeah, the offense is built that way but I just have to make a conscious decision to get myself in there," Love said. "There are a lot of times where I just find myself fading to the three-point line. For me, it's a mentality and that's easy to fix.
    People overreacting hard.

Sounds like he's putting more blame on himself than anyone else. It's preseason and the entire team is practically new and under a new coaching staff running a completely new offense. Love, Kyrie and the rest of the team will be fine.

I wonder how many times this season kyrie and dion will take more shots than bron and love

Got a feeling we'll still see a lot of isos and long 2's from them.

Love will get plenty of touches.

LeBron loves to pass because he's scared to score. He doesn't like the pressure of actually shooting.

Love will have no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    I wonder how many times this season kyrie and dion will take more shots than bron and love

it will test Blatt's coaching, that's for sure.

if Blatt is a real coach, he will put Kyrie and Dion in the doghouse if they do that.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan

kyrie thinks he's playing in the and1 league

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

LeBron loves to pass because he's scared to score. He doesn't like the pressure of actually shooting.

Are you aware of the fact that you are probably the dumbest user here?

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

reported, troll

Earned not given

So if dude is scared to score averaging 26 points a game, then I wonder how many points he would score if he wasn't scared.

You're such a bumbling idiot your troll efforts aren't even generating a reaction out of me anymore.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

What does Waiters have to do with Love getting the ball? He's a shooting guard. You people are clowns.

Kyrie, I'm the other hand...

NBA sixth man of the year

One thing I noticed is he said that the coach wants him to play out on the perimeter.......Then he says he needs to make a conscious decision to go inside more and he "knows the coach wants him to that". No, I don't think Blatt wants him to go inside that much, that's why the offense is mostly designed for him to stay out on the perimeter...

I think is going to have to accept the fact that he will be on the perimeter most of the time, just like Bosh. But Bosh doesn't want to play inside anyway. Love used to play inside most of the time in college, when did he really start shooting a lot of 3's anyway?

Golden State Aster*sks

If David Blatt were smart, he'd move Kyrie to SG and have Lebron running point. That is the only to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    So if dude is scared to score averaging 26 points a game, then I wonder how many points he would score if he wasn't scared.

You're such a bumbling idiot your troll efforts aren't even generating a reaction out of me anymore.
    Not a troll effort at all little guy.

Everyone knows LeBron is scared of pressure and plays hot potato when the pressure mounts.

All I'm saying is that LeBron's "unselfish" mentality just stems from the fact that he'd rather have someone else take the chance to score. That's just who he is as a person.... very passive, timid, and doesn't deal with criticism well.

Love and Irving aren't scared to shoot in pressure situations which is why the Cavs are such a scary team on paper

Not to mention they have great post presence with Andy V and other great role players who love pressure.

Miller and Waiters are guys who can hit clutch shots as well.

This team is the most stacked team in history, and I've been studying the game for 30+ years. Never seen a team more stacked relative to their competition.

If this team doesn't at least win 5 ships together.. I would personally consider it a massive failure

And for those of you guys who have a hardon for LeBron and actually consider him the leader of the team... well guess what, the blame is going DIRECTLY to him. Period.
    Last edited by Budadiiii; 10-23-2014 at 12:14 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Not a troll effort at all little guy.

Everyone knows LeBron is scared of pressure and plays hot potato when the pressure mounts.

All I'm saying is that LeBron's "unselfish" mentality just stems from the fact that he'd rather have someone else take the chance to score. That's just who he is as a person.... very passive, timid, and doesn't deal with criticism well.

Love and Irving aren't scared to shoot in pressure situations which is why the Cavs are such a scary team on paper

Not to mention they have great post presence with Andy V and other great role players who love pressure.

Miller and Waiters are guys who can hit clutch shots as well.

This team is the most stacked team in history, and I've been studying the game for 30+ years. Never seen a team more stacked relative to their competition.

If this team doesn't at least win 5 ships together.. I would personally consider it a massive failure

And for those of you guys who have a hardon for LeBron and actually consider him the leader of the team... well guess what, the blame is going DIRECTLY to him. Period.
    Rat poison.

Don't do them like that, king.