Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Michael Rapaport Goes Off On LeBron

I'm glad someone finally spoke the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    I can understand where you're coming from, but when LeBron said he was going back to Cleveland, the only player on the team at the time remotely close to considered for the "superstar" moniker was Kyrie.

There were no guarantees that Kevin Love was coming aboard at the time.

Plus, since when does the best player in the game go to Cleveland to ring chase like Rapaport said?
    Care to comment on why LBGays letter only mentioned Kyrie, Dion, Andy, Tristian, no mention of Wiggins or Bennett?

He wasn't excited and or didn't see ANY promise in the last 2 #1 picks? Riiiiiigggghhhhhhttttt

Oh yeah that's right, because it was set in stone Love was coming. You must be a complete nut licker or more gullible than a child if you didn't see through that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    Care to comment on why LBGays letter only mentioned Kyrie, Dion, Andy, Tristian, no mention of Wiggins or Bennett?

He wasn't excited and or didn't see ANY promise in the last 2 #1 picks? Riiiiiigggghhhhhhttttt

Oh yeah that's right, because it was set in stone Love was coming. You must be a complete nut licker or more gullible than a child if you didn't see through that.
    Lol Chicago fans stay being salty. Also lol @ you calling him gay when his nuts are living rent-free inside your head.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Lol Chicago fans stay being salty. Also lol @ you calling him gay when his nuts are living rent-free inside your head.
    You didn't lol when you read it, you got upset.

You the one talking about Lefrauds nuts not me, so using your logic his nuts are in your mouth rent free.

Care to answer my original question? I see you tip toed that shit out of it.

I spoke the truth, you just got emotional and homosexual.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

You didn't lol when you read it, you got upset.

You the one talking about Lefrauds nuts not me, so using your logic his nuts are in your mouth rent free.

Care to answer my original question? I see you tip toed that shit out of it.

I spoke the truth, you just got emotional and homosexual.
    He's been acting very aggressive towards everybody lately, including me. Don't mind him.

He might be going through personal struggles at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    He's been acting very aggressive towards everybody lately, including me. Don't mind him.

He might be going through personal struggles at the moment.
    Word

How about this douche bag?

The draft was June 26th and LeBron said he was going back to Cleveland on July 11th.

Care to comment as to why LeBron was so happy that the Heat was able to draft Shabazz Napier in the first round? Why take the time to tweet out how happy he was if he knew long ago that he was going back to Cleveland and Love would end up there also???

Just be happy that Mr. muscle memory is back healthy, for now

The draft was June 26th and LeBron said he was going back to Cleveland on July 11th.

Care to comment as to why LeBron was so happy that the Heat was able to draft Shabazz Napier in the first round? Why take the time to tweet out how happy he was if he knew long ago that he was going back to Cleveland and Love would end up there also???

Banned

You do realize that sometime between June 26 and July 11 he spoke to Kevin and he knew the deal was done. Before that his best option was staying with Miami, when he saw a chance to hop on another super team he jumped on it.

NBA Superstar

The instant Cleveland got the #1 pick in the draft I knew that LeBron was going there. I made a thread promising it long before anyone else in the media was. It got deleted but the cache version of it is probably still out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzly
    You do realize that sometime between June 26 and July 11 he spoke to Kevin and he knew the deal was done. Before that his best option was staying with Miami, when he saw a chance to hop on another super team he jumped on it.
    Not according to Love. Love said Lebron called him AFTER he announced he was returning to Cleveland. Why would Lebron do that if the deal was already done?

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzly
    "LeBron signed to come back with the Cleveland Cavaliers, and a just few hours post he called me and I said, "you know what, 'I'm in,' " Love said "That had a lot to do with my decision."
    POST......meaning after James signed.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...land-cavaliers

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Not according to Love. Love said Lebron called him AFTER he announced he was returning to Cleveland. Why would Lebron do that if the deal was already done?
    It doesn't really matter all that much. It was made public knowledge during the draft via Love's agent that he'd stay in Cleveland longterm if James were here. I'm sure when Gilbert and Griffin met with LeBron, their pitch included an ability to add Kevin Love via trade.

Windhorst and others have reported that the Cavs were shooting for the moon with a potential LeBron/Love move a couple years ago and that plan solidified sometime during this past season. Love was always a part of the equation whether he had officially been contacted or not. LeBron knew the kind of assets the Cavs had to make that trade happen.

Banned

"LeBron signed to come back with the Cleveland Cavaliers, and a just few hours post he called me and I said, "you know what, 'I'm in,' " Love said "That had a lot to do with my decision."
    POST......meaning after James signed.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...land-cavaliers
    Which means he had talked to him earlier, hence the "you know what, i'm in". Love said he was also in and he then made the decision to go to Cle.

Dunking on everybody in the park MavsPoke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DirkLegend41
    I'm not sure I 100% agree or disagree with him, but that sure was entertaining. I love it when people are passionate about their basketball. Great stuff.