Default Looking for help previewing countries in upcoming FIBA World Cup

Posting here for visibility, here's main thread in international forum:
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...9#post10388559

Just like a poster in r/soccer on reddit did a preview of each Fifa World Cup team in the 32 days leading up to the world cup, i want to the same with the 24 teams in the Fiba world cup.

Format would be general history/background/info plus a fan view on the country's expectations for the tournament, star players, x-factors, bball culture in the country, etc.

PM me if you would like to a fan view for a particular country. Countries without one will be left with a basic info post.

ciao

Default Re: Looking for help previewing countries in upcoming FIBA World Cup

I'm a big fan of western uzbekistan. I'll do them.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

I can help you with Serbia but I think it would be better to wait until teams play few preparation games and decide which 12 players are going so you have something more to write about.

It's impossible to do "star player". Don't even bring that into the equation. DROP IT.

Because if ANY TEAM HAS THEIR BEST PLAYER AS A NON NBA PLAYER.............

NBA ONLY FANS HERE WILL GO FREAKING INSANE.

NBA only fans will never ever accept it.

They will never accept it. Even if some NBA player played 2 minutes in the whole tournament, they would DEMAND that guy be listed as the star player.

So don't even get into that.