Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Decent playground baller redboy's Avatar

Default Re: Dante Exum: "Lakers are my Best Option"

Dante Exum says he will limit his private workouts so teams ahead of the Lakers won't see him

http://lakerholicz.com/lakers-draft-...xum/2014/04/22

[quote]

If you look at some of the NBA mock drafts out there, that would mean the Lakers would be selecting either Aaron Gordon, Noah Vonleh or Marcus Smart.

That

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Dante Exum says he will limit his private workouts so teams ahead of the Lakers won't see him

http://lakerholicz.com/lakers-draft-...xum/2014/04/22
    Pac droppin' the source

I've been pretty big on Exum for a while now. I don't see us getting the first or second pick, so Wiggins and Jabari are out of the picture. Also, I'm not sold on Embiid yet, so I'd rather have Exum.

Laker bound!

**** it, if I was an 18 year old Australian moving over to the US to become a basketball star, i'd want to live in LA too.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    **** it, if I was an 18 year old Australian moving over to the US to become a basketball star, i'd want to live in LA too.
    Lakers fans beaming over the news, yet they won't complain about this sort of so called collusion or mongering simply because it benefits them.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Lakers fans beaming over the news, yet they won't complain about this sort of so called collusion or mongering simply because it benefits them.
    Losing CP3 makes a Laker fan feel that way

Banned

It's good he wants to come here but he is too weak and he is a worse shooter then Ricky Rubio. Sorry Exum, we gonna be taking Embiid with the #1 pick

Banned

Remember when Stern blocked the CP3 trade for no reason which lead to us losing Odom for nothing due to the mental breakdown it caused him?

And then how the deal Lakers offered New Orleans turned out to be better then the one Stern approved?

Even though Embiid got injured, I would hope that teams won't let him slip past top 7.

He is too talented and skilled to go late. Big men with his running ability, skill and game are hard to come by.

Really don't know how Exum will go in the NBA. A lot of talented players don't always perform at NBA level. Not playing college and coming from Australia, he may not be NBA ready early in his career but may become so after a few years.

Embiid, Randle, Wiggins, Parker look the goods though.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I hope Embiid drops to 7ish so SAC can get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Remember when Stern blocked the CP3 trade for no reason which lead to us losing Odom for nothing due to the mental breakdown it caused him?

And then how the deal Lakers offered New Orleans turned out to be better then the one Stern approved?
    I'm just saying it's hypocritical. You yourself are one that is in the boat. You flame the Heat for collusion, but you're fine with this. I personally don't care, but it is funny seeing people go about their agendas.

Lakers have a history of doing this. Going by that history, this kid will probably end up being a top 10 player ever. The last two that forced their way to LA were.

Banned

I'm just saying it's hypocritical. You yourself are one that is in the boat. You flame the Heat for collusion, but you're fine with this. I personally don't care, but it is funny seeing people go about their agendas.

Lakers have a history of doing this. Going by that history, this kid will probably end up being a top 10 player ever. The last two that forced their way to LA were.
    lakers have nothing to do with this.

It is all Exum and his agent.

Also Exum is right. LAL is the best franchise for him to play and develop. Can't fault a kid for being honest. It is refreshing to hear this honesty in todays age.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    lakers have nothing to do with this.

It is all Exum and his agent.

Also Exum is right. LAL is the best franchise for him to play and develop. Can't fault a kid for being honest. It is refreshing to hear this honesty in todays age.
    Meh. I think you should play where you're drafted and not force your way anywhere. You are blessed enough to do something many would want to, and you're already acting like a douche from the get go. Just my opinion. I hated when Stevie Franchise did it to Toronto, and the way Kobe and Magic went about things too.

No biggie though. I actually hope Exum lands on a decent team with a bit of history. Sixers, Lakers or Celtics would be great. He is Aussie, so I'm hoping he turns out great.