Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: Joel Anthony is averaging 0.7 ppg on 38.9% shooting for the Celtics

Heat fans don't even know about the players that played on their championship teams

Think Joel Anthony is known for his offensive prowess

First of all, those are his numbers including Miami (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/.../joel-anthony).

Second of all, the Celtics are tanking. Pretty sure you can't look into it too much. He's not even playing.

Heat were stacked, Lebron choked 11 finals, Cavaliers were built around Lebron and he still lost in the finals. Lebron still has 0 rings, wake me up when he wins a legit one.

Too lazy to look it up but pretty sure he didn't start in 2012? lol

Chalmers/Wade/Bronze/Haslem/Bosh?

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CeilingFan#1
    They were stacked, just not at center. Nobody denied their center position was shit.
    Center is the most important position in bball. The fact the Heat won a title, let alone 2 titles with a terrible center rotation is historic. Even the Bulls had average centers for the first 3 peat, and then had Rodman in the post for the 2nd run. The heat would rape every team if they had even a center like Gortat.

I can't recall another team winning a title with terrible centers aside from a few teams like SA and Boston that had PF/C like KG and Duncan who provide great post defense and rebounding.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

When was Joel Anthony good?

OP chokes on penises all day long

Quote Originally Posted by nashwade
    Joel has no offense, not a surprise to anyone

he played for the Heat for hustling and rebounding and blocking shots

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    He was starting for them in 2011
    And Arroyo+Mike Bibby started for them at the PG spot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    Same idiots who claimed that Lebron's Cavs were super stacked. Will be the same idiots that if Lebron ended up on the Magic or the 76ers would claim that Nelson is a HOF PG or Micheal Williams is really the next Magic.

I don't know what is more dumb. This thread implying anyone said Miami was stacked based on Joel Anthony being apart of the roster OR the thread andgar made where he said Joel is not a scrub, he does a lot of underrated stuff that doesn't show up on the box score.

I say tie.

I am your soldier!

Another thread where Bron tards try and discredit teammates.