Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Default Re: Everyone knows the Knicks are going to cut Chris Smith soon, right?

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    They might cut Cole instead.

Cole doesnt make the roster if Tyler were healthy.

smith isnt a basketball decision, I wouldnt be surprised if he stays the entire year.
    If they cut Cole over Smith then I have even less respect for our management than ever. Not because I like Cole. I don't. But if you're the only other center on the roster, and your starting center goes down...but you STILL get cut, then you were a waste of time and a roster spot. Cut Chris. At least we all know he's not there for his talent

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    They might cut Cole instead.

Cole doesnt make the roster if Tyler were healthy.

smith isnt a basketball decision, I wouldnt be surprised if he stays the entire year.
    Smith was signed to pay. He's already paid. He won't stay. You're just looking for things to criticize. Knick fans always look for non issues to whine about, look at the reaction to the cheerleaders. People are trying to equate the Knick city dancers with our lack of bigs.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Smith was signed to pay. He's already paid. He won't stay. You're just looking for things to criticize. Knick fans always look for non issues to whine about, look at the reaction to the cheerleaders. People are trying to equate the Knick city dancers with our lack of bigs.
    You made the thread, not me.

I could care less about Chris Smith.

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Chris Smith has been sent to the D-League