Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default How Much Hate Will Ray Allen Receive if He Turns Down Boston and Joins Miami?

Throughout his Hall of Fame career, Ray Allen has been one of the good guys and liked by the eye of the public. However, if turns down Boston's deal and joins forces with Lebron(the great one), Wade(D-whistle), and Bosh(last of the raptors), will there be backlash? If so, how much hate will Ray Allen get?

Or...

How much Heat will come his way..

Is it worth it to chase after 1-2 more rings?

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: How Much Hate Will Ray Allen Receive if He Turns Down Boston and Joins Miami?

Let's put it this way. I will no longer refer to him as "Jesus". "Devil" seems more appropriate.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: How Much Hate Will Ray Allen Receive if He Turns Down Boston and Joins Miami?

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Let's put it this way. I will no longer refer to him as "Jesus". "Devil" seems more appropriate.

I don't give a shit about Ray Allen either way.

He'd definitely be turning over to the dark side, in a way.

And he'd have to take the mini MLE or the minimum, leaving a handful of money on the table.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    I don't give a shit about Ray Allen either way.
    Apparently, some GMs do.

I won't hate the guy. I'll be disappointed though.

Banned

Ray Ray doesn't join the enemy like the players on Miami.

Why do people expect him to be loyal to Boston? Dude has left 2 teams before. Its part of the game. And Miami is a great fit both socially and on the court.

NUGGETS ALL THE WAY Mr Clutch Melo's Avatar

Boston tried to trade him several times, he does not owe them anything.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by duganbarrmum
    it wasnt clever the first time you said it earlier and its not clever now.... and since when are u even a celtics fan? bandwagoner.
    Okay Nash aka DuMa. Get off that alternate account.

I rule the local playground Jax's Avatar

Maybe It's not about money and rings but, rumor is he can't stand Rondo acting like he owns the place. If he's gonna chill in Miami and win another ring or 3, why not? Attitude change, he's no longer concerned about a few bucks, more concerned about his future, I HOPE. If he blows up and has a major explosion of practice 3's in the regular season and Finals the legend is only gonna get bigger.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

none, he isn't LeBron

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

I've always said that Riley shouldn't sell Ray on just winning the title, but on his three point record. It's about making it as hard to pass as possible. Miami probably offers him the best chance, by far, to do so.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    none, he isn't LeBron
    Too bad that ain't working for Shane Battier....was instantly added to the dark side list once he sold his soul.