Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Kobe gets dissed by Clipper post game, predict DRAMA

Clipper post game on Fox Sports after the game against the Lakers, possible issues in the locker room.

Interesting to see their take on Kobe's aggressive shooting since this was still LA media, some of the guys on the show also work with the Lakers at times. Just a sampling of what was said.

-They said Bynum just quit playing since Kobe wasn't looking to go to him

Chris Paul was asked about it and he said "He just wants to score, we are worried about winning"

Don Maclean brought up how during the ups and downs of his career, Kobe's downs were when he didn't trust teammates and tried to score 40 every night with a high number of field goal attempts.

Too many people standing around watching Kobe

They brought up how Kobe shooting so much left Gasol and Bynum out of the game and not even expecting the ball and that this formula would not work against good teams and that in the past week it was barely enough to beat mediocre teams.

They also said to "keep an eye on the Laker locker room for any player issues"
    Last edited by Force; 01-15-2012 at 06:24 AM.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe gets dissed by Clipper post game, predict DRAMA

Kobe was getting doubled teamed at half court, and NONE of his teammates were running to get open or help out.

What the **** else was he supposed to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Force
    Clipper post game on Fox Sports after the game against the Lakers, possible issues in the locker room.

Interesting to see their take on Kobe's aggressive shooting since this was still LA media, some of the guys on the show also work with the Lakers at times. Just a sampling of what was said.

-They said Bynum just quit playing since Kobe wasn't looking to go to him

Chris Paul was asked about it and he said "He just wants to score, we are worried about winning"

Don Maclean brought up how during the ups and downs of his career, Kobe's downs were when he didn't trust teammates and tried to score 40 every night with a high number of field goal attempts.

Too many people standing around watching Kobe

They brought up how Kobe shooting so much left Gasol and Bynum out of the game and not even expecting the ball and that this formula would not work against good teams and that in the past week it was barely enough to beat mediocre teams.

They also said to "keep an eye on the Laker locker room for any player issues"
    links or GTFO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    Kobe was getting doubled teamed at half court, and NONE of his teammates were running to get open or help out.

What the **** else was he supposed to do?
    If Kobe is getting doubled, wouldn't there HAVE TO BE somebody who is completely open?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    If Kobe is getting doubled, wouldn't there HAVE TO BE somebody who is completely open?
    i think you need to rewatch that 4th qtr with your glasses off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    links or GTFO!!!!
    It's on TV. Fox Sports. It's a pretty popular channel. Here is California they televise home games for the Lakers, the Clippers and the LA Kings from the NHL.

Just 2 weeks ago I posted here about Rubio's interview about the NBA being easier and I didn't have a link because it was on TV and then people tried to say I was lying. Then Euroleague came on to post the links.

The links don't exist yet because it just came on TV.

Dear basketball gods: give us a Lakers-Clippers playoff series.

Banned

Ban this clown if he doesn't provide an actual source.

Banned

chris paul and kobe are good friends

lol@ op

and even if he did say it... hes on a rival team... he's not about to suck kobes meat publicly

Quote Originally Posted by Force
    It's on TV. Fox Sports. It's a pretty popular channel. Here is California they televise home games for the Lakers, the Clippers and the LA Kings from the NHL.

Just 2 weeks ago I posted here about Rubio's interview about the NBA being easier and I didn't have a link because it was on TV and then people tried to say I was lying. Then Euroleague came on to post the links.

The links don't exist yet because it just came on TV.
    If he said it on the post game interview then it would be on the post game video on LAclippers.com and the quote would exist in other articles aswell.

You don't say things like that without it hitting the fan. But since I can't find the quote i doubt this thread is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalD24
    Ban this clown if he doesn't provide an actual source.
    It's on TV. Fox Sports. Is that not a source? It was the Clipper post game show, titled "Clippers Live", is that not a source? Don Maclean and Kiki V. were both NBA players, Kiki. They were on the show along with the other guys who just talk but weren't pro players. That's my source. People know I don't post BS on this board.

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

I don't think that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    If he said it on the post game interview then it would be on the post game video on LAclippers.com and the quote would exist in other articles aswell.

You don't say things like that without it hitting the fan. But since I can't find the quote i doubt this thread is legit.
    I should have it on my DV-R still, I don't see myself going through all the trouble of recording it and putting it online, plus that's illegal. I can find out the guy who works on the show who was interviewing Paul though. He's the non super proper black guy who always talks to guys in the locker room with their shirts off.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Whenever Gomes/Foye/Paul left their man to double Kobe, the guy who was free never got in position for a pass. They just stood there watching with their hands on their shorts.

Again, I ask you: what was Bryant supposed to do?