Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default I Hate Jeremy Lin "OFFICIAL THREAD"

Everyone that hates Jeremy Lin and or the Knicks, please pile ridicule on them here.

F**k this guy. I'm already tired of seeing 10 million threads about him. He's playing well, great. Well, somebody has to score points for them because their two under-acheiving primadona "superstars" aren't playing.

I don't really hate him as much as the I hate the fact that the Knicks, despite themselves, accidentaly fell ass-backwards into a guy who can play. They hire a bridesmade of a coach in Mike D'Antoni. They signed Melo and Amare' who are two very similar, ball dominant, no-defense playin', non-passin', babies who can hardly stay in the lineup. All of a sudden their fans start carrying on like they are going to win the NBA Championship. The Knicks frachise and fans have an over-inflated sense of their own importance to the NBA and the world in general. Just because they are in New York and they won a couple of titles forever ago we are all supposed bow in reverence to them. I couldn't care less about Madison Square garden either. Most of the historic significance of that building comes from boxing and not basketball. So f**king what?

Hell is going to freeze over before these clowns win another NBA Championship.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Default Re: I Hate Jeremy Lin "OFFICIAL THREAD"

lol Why u mad though?

negged

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    lol Why u mad though?

negged
    you cant neg anymore

lol Why u mad though?

negged

I don't get picked last at the park anymore TheFrozenOne's Avatar

you hate Lin because of Melo and Amare...

makes perfect sense...

Typical coming from a Kobe fan.. wouldnt expect anything less

Not airballing my layups anymore Gear2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
    Everyone that hates Jeremy Lin and or the Knicks, please pile ridicule on them here.

F**k this guy. I'm already tired of seeing 10 million threads about him. He's playing well, great. Well, somebody has to score points for them because their two under-acheiving primadona "superstars" aren't playing.

I don't really hate him as much as the I hate the fact that the Knicks, despite themselves, accidentaly fell ass-backwards into a guy who can play. They hire a bridesmade of a coach in Mike D'Antoni. They signed Melo and Amare' who are two very similar, ball dominant, no-defense playin', non-passin', babies who can hardly stay in the lineup. All of a sudden their fans start carrying on like they are going to win the NBA Championship. The Knicks frachise and fans have an over-inflated sense of their own importance to the NBA and the world in general. Just because they are in New York and they won a couple of titles forever ago we are all supposed bow in reverence to them. I couldn't care less about Madison Square garden either. Most of the historic significance of that building comes from boxing and not basketball. So f**king what?

So--to clarify--you hate how the current knicks team was assembled and were hoping for them to fail. But Jeremy Lin came out of no where and saved their asses and that's why you hate him?

NBA lottery pick

Lol a Lakers fan talking crap about other fans...

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win

Coming from a Lakers fan this cracks me up.

Someone told me that Lin is 6'5 in Jordan heels. Dis true?

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
    you cant neg anymore
    Thread bookmarked until the neg feature comes back

Lin is playing well right now. But I have a hard time liking him because of this media overrating-ness that happening. I mean, they talked about him the "whole" game last night.

Also, his game is very fundamental right now, and I wanna see some raw talent and the ability to carry out this level of play from him for the rest of the year.

I like Lin. I hate Lin puns.

I actually didn't read one word he wrote just the thread title. Jeff, bring back negs for 5 mins lets all neg whore him.