Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-13-2018, 10:11 AM   #1
Rudeboy3
Good High School Starter

Default Prove to me that Jaylen Brown isn't nothing other than a glorified Jeff Green

Title, dude is a pretender, lmao @ celtic fans thinking he would become a star, the kawhi and Jimmy Butler comps they were making are just
Rudeboy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 10:18 AM   #2
Uncle Drew
Young Drip King

Default Re: Prove to me that Jaylen Brown isn't nothing other than a glorified Jeff Green

So you want us to prove he’s elite?
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 10:33 AM   #3
PP34Deuce
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Prove to me that Jaylen Brown isn't nothing other than a glorified Jeff Green

Jeff green is a bad example.

22 year old Jeff green played lazy and underwhelmed. Then he had health problems that affected him until nearing 28.

Jeff green was a more talented prospect. Jaylen brown was never s franchise or 2nd option guy to build around.

Hes only 22 but he reminds me of kendall gill.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 10:34 AM   #4
JohnnySic
green is good

For someone who gets absolutely no hype here or elsewhere, Jaylen Brown sure gets a lot of hate on this board.

The schtick is getting old. Time to find a new target to attack. Maybe Malcolm Brogdan. Tim Hardaway JR perhaps. Or Buddy Hield.

If you're gonna troll, at least be original and creative.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 10:48 AM   #5
yeaaaman
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
For someone who gets absolutely no hype here or elsewhere, Jaylen Brown sure gets a lot of hate on this board.

The schtick is getting old. Time to find a new target to attack. Maybe Malcolm Brogdan. Tim Hardaway JR perhaps. Or Buddy Hield.

Well to be honest every time you hear some ESPN or Fox analyst talk about how the Celtics are still the front-runners in the east no matter how many games they lose they often mention Jaylen Brown as one of the reasons along with Jason Tatum.

He doesn't look to be better than a Pascal Siakim at this point but they throw him in there like he's a surefire future all-star. I mean I thought he was going to be at one point but I'm not sure anymore.
yeaaaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 10:49 AM   #6
Rudeboy3
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic

Malcolm is currently shooting 50/40/100 (hasn't missed a single free throw yet) on 14ppg, 4 rebounds and 3.5 assist a game. He's playing amazing, plus every time he scores he donates money to Africa or some shit like that. Jaylen Brown wishes he could sniff that kind of production

And you have the audacity to tell me if I'm going to troll, i should troll correctly. If you're going to list players for people on this board to hate on, at least chose players that are playing awful, like Jaylen Brown
Old 11-13-2018, 10:52 AM   #7
Rudeboy3
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
So you want us to prove hes elite?
No i want you to prove he isn't straight overhyped garbo
Old 11-13-2018, 10:59 AM   #8
Wally450
#1 Pick - 1 Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboy3
No i want you to prove he isn't straight overhyped garbo
Who's saying he's overhyped?

Celtics fans know what we have in Jaylen Brown. More of the hype is going towards Tatum.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 10:59 AM   #9
PistonsFan#21
NBA lottery pick

Jaylen Brown has the potential to be a rich man Harrison Barnes
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 11:00 AM   #10
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Considering Jimmy Butler was a role player till he was 25 he seems an odd one to use as evidence Brown is behind.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 11:03 AM   #11
yeaaaman
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Considering Jimmy Butler was a role player till he was 25 he seems an odd one to use as evidence Brown is behind.

I don't know that Butler is the norm. Not saying he's behind or ahead but Butler is a but unique I would think
yeaaaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 12:07 PM   #12
MiseryCityTexas
College star

Jeff Green was actually a good player before the heart surgery. People have selective ass memory.
MiseryCityTexas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 12:28 PM   #13
Rudeboy3
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Butler was a 30th pick and is the exception to the rule. Jaylen was a 3rd overall pick that seems to be getting worse. Dude is Jeff Green with a green light
Old 11-13-2018, 12:29 PM   #14
Rudeboy3
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
Jaylen Brown has the potential to be a rich man Harrison Barnes
His handles are too trash for that
Old 11-13-2018, 12:31 PM   #15
FreezingTsmoove
The Sheriff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
Jeff green is a bad example.

22 year old Jeff green played lazy and underwhelmed. Then he had health problems that affected him until nearing 28.

Jeff green was a more talented prospect. Jaylen brown was never s franchise or 2nd option guy to build around.

Hes only 22 but he reminds me of kendall gill.

Yeah Jeff Green is just lazy, and paces himself for a long season

Jaylen plays every game with his heart on his sleeve and is still trash
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: