NBA Legend

Default What if the Pacers had kept K Leonard?

Default Re: What if the Pacers had kept K Leonard?

He wouldn't be the same player.

I don't think he would've turned out as good. You can have all the talent in the world, but if you're not in the right situation and right environment then you'll never reap the benefits of your universally-given talent to help grow it.

He has the best coach in the NBA. He signifies the make-up of that team and does everything Coach Pop wants him to do. He's blossoming slowly, but surely. He's taken his gifted body and has slowly worked on his game to become something most of us never thought of.

I don't think it would've happened the same way in Indiana.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I don't think he would've turned out as good. You can have all the talent in the world, but if you're not in the right situation and right environment then you'll never reap the benefits of your universally-given talent to help grow it.

He has the best coach in the NBA. He signifies the make-up of that team and does everything Coach Pop wants him to do. He's blossoming slowly, but surely. He's taken his gifted body and has slowly worked on his game to become something most of us never thought of.

I don't think it would've happened the same way in Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

He's been gifted incredibly large hands and a long wing-span of his height by the universe. He's taken full advantage of that.

He even had his own logo made to be put on Jordan's that is the imagine of his initials and hands.

cool guy

They'd be a lot better. Him and Paul George in the starting lineup (along with Hibbert) would be a nightmare on defense. Teams would have a real hard time scoring the ball.

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

Don't know but it would be a certainty that you'd still be a talentless fakkit who has failed miserably at just about everything despite having mommy and daddy paying for it.