Default Dallas right now 7, Spurs on the way to 2nd seed how much would Pop shit on Rondo?

They dared Lebron to shot and the Spurs nearly beat them 3 times if not for Ray Ray's miracle shot.

How much would Pop shit on Rondo and dare him to shoot every time?

Would be a massacre, also expect hack a Rondo a lot.

Serious playground baller

Default Re: Dallas right now 7, Spurs on the way to 2nd seed how much would Pop shit on Rondo?

Rondo is a stat whore. Spurs get the two seed they will romp to the finals.

Banned

Default Re: Dallas right now 7, Spurs on the way to 2nd seed how much would Pop shit on Rondo?

I'd love to play the Spurs in the first round. Jose was gold for this team. I don't think many fans understand how valuable he was to the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    I'd love to play the Spurs in the first round. Jose was gold for this team. I don't think many fans understand how valuable he was to the squad.
    well he's not on the mavs team anymore so I don't know what you're saying

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

what happens if he gets hot like game 2 in Miami 2012, or his return to Boston this year? Big game player, if you're daring him to beat you you're running a risk.

At the moment Rondo seems passive and uninterested. Piss him off or wind him up and you're inviting him to lock in. Spurs are good enough to play him straight up

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    what happens if he gets hot like game 2 in Miami 2012, or his return to Boston this year? Big game player, if you're daring him to beat you you're running a risk.

At the moment Rondo seems passive and uninterested. Piss him off or wind him up and you're inviting him to lock in. Spurs are good enough to play him straight up
    oh you mean the one where the celtics lost the game? and a victory against a d-league team in the regular season?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    well he's not on the mavs team anymore so I don't know what you're saying
    Well the good thing is that Tony Parker has regressed significantly.

lol where have you been the past month?

Not to mention he scored 27 off 13-18 just today.

Catch up m8

Cheers

I rule the local playground

will be 4 on 5 on offense for Dallas

If you give him the shot every time, he'll make you pay. Yea, he'll miss bunch, but he'll make a bunch too.

Also, playoff Rondo is a different animal than regular season Rondo, why don't people understand that?

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    If you give him the shot every time, he'll make you pay. Yea, he'll miss bunch, but he'll make a bunch too.

Also, playoff Rondo is a different animal than regular season Rondo, why don't people understand that?
    He's a 33% shooter at anywhere that's not at the rim.

kobetard

Agreed, I always found rondo pretty scary in the playoffs, but he can't be quite as good now as he was with the big three after aging and injuries. I still expect him to show up in the playoffs and be a plus for Dallas.

Like they did to Lebron. Staying 10 ft away from him

cuz hes done.

Except the Clippers are getting the 2 seed.