Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm back.

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Default Re: I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    Yes, that upsets me so ****ing much and I despise Coach Bud a lot because he does that all the damn time. I don't know how Spur fans put up with Coach Pop doing it, but I wanted to win tonight. 60 win season is great and all, but we could have had a 65 win season if we didn't tank the last 10-12 games.

I watched the game tonight on my TV during the 4 hour drive back to Atlanta, but damn dude when I saw the line up in the 4th I literally got in the fast lane and ignored the game.
    oh well. I probably am gonna go to a second round game, so I will hit you up if I do.

No, I went to Tybee Island for a month and a half and had no access to a PC and refused to use my phone.
    Is that a code name for your boyfriend's bunghole?

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    oh well. I probably am gonna go to a second round game, so I will hit you up if I do.
    Ight cool, I got tickets to the 2nd brooklyn game and I am going to tailgate with my gf and brother, I've never met anyone from ISH and it would be nice to do so.

But dude imagine if we would have met in the second round. I would literally get every ticket to every home game just to shit talk you in your face when we send you home packin ;)

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Is that a code name for your boyfriend's bunghole?
    Yes.

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

But dude imagine if we would have met in the second round. I would literally get every ticket to every home game just to shit talk you in your face when we send you home packin ;)
    You and every person I work with. Would have been a fun time. Let's just hope for ECF...although on our end it would take a miracle.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by dontgetchoked
    Nope. All his fault. He paid his friends to drop cinder blocks on his leg until it broke.

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    You and every person I work with. Would have been a fun time. Let's just hope for ECF...although on our end it would take a miracle.
    I'll be rootin for you guys all the way to the ECF. But if you get there, shits gonna get real son.