Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Cavaliers Championship > / I Don't give a shit it Lebron doesn't get MVP or FMVP

A Cleveland Cavaliers NBA championship is the greatest award any Cavaliers player could achieve this season. I hope we get one. I don't care who brings home the MVP around the league this season, nor who anchors the championship series it could go to Kyrie, or even Mozgov or JR Smith, or even an opposing player (in a losing effort) for all I care. Just so long as the Cavs win a championship it would make this the greatest season I ever watched. Especially after having the privilege of watching Kyrie's insane 55 and franchise record 57 point performances - two of the greatest games I've ever watched. A Cleveland Cavaliers NBA championship would be the icing on the cake.

Banned

Default Re: Cavaliers Championship > / I Don't give a shit it Lebron doesn't get MVP or FMVP

Stacked Team. High Expectations.

Default Re: Cavaliers Championship > / I Don't give a shit it Lebron doesn't get MVP or FMVP

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kite
    Stacked Team. High Expectations.
    I have high hopes. High expectations sort of, but if they don't win it all this year I won't be upset this is practically a brand new team and system it'd almost be a miracle if they win a title this year for as quickly as they rebuilt.

Spoken like a true Cavs fan. I hope Kyrie wins FMVP so you and RBA can celebrate Cleveland sports has been rough, I am a Knicks fan and they have sucked for a long time but also a NY Giants fan and they have won twice recently. I did know the feeling before their miraculous Super Bowl run, as I am a Mets fan

Cheers to the true Cleveland Cavaliers fan, not the idiots that pretend to be for the sake of 1 player. How sad do those guys gotta be, to worship and defend the ground that guy walks on

So you rank Kyrie's performances over Bran against Detroit in game 5?

Cleveland ain't winning if LeBron is not the best player on the court anyway, so everyone will get theirs

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    he became a cavs fan in 2011. full hipster mode.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Spoken like a true Cavs fan. I hope Kyrie wins FMVP so you and RBA can celebrate Cleveland sports has been rough, I am a Knicks fan and they have sucked for a long time but also a NY Giants fan and they have won twice recently. I did know the feeling before their miraculous Super Bowl run, as I am a Mets fan

Cheers to the true Cleveland Cavaliers fan, not the idiots that pretend to be for the sake of 1 player. How sad do those guys gotta be, to worship and defend the ground that guy walks on

Dummie, didnt get the memo? They dont care who wins it.. lol at the RBA mention.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    No that's up there too obviously, as is the game where Lebron hit the game winner against the Magic in 2009.

I said Kyrie's 55 and 57 (particularly his 57 point game) are two of the greatest I've seen, I didn't make a complete list or rank anything.

And also, just purely as a basketball fan I really enjoyed the entire Portland/Rockets playoffs last year. They aren't the Cavs but man that was exciting basketball IMO.

Hipster mode engaged

"I'm unique and different. I'm special"

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    Sorry to have hurt your feelings by prioritizing Cleveland, as a team, winning a championship over something individual for one player. See I live in Cleveland so our team winning a title here would be absolutely incredible for the city everybody would be actively celebrating here if the Cavaliers win a championship - in such a scenario it literally makes no difference who wins the FMVP or MVP none of our fans would give a shit we'd all just be celebrating. If we didn't win a championship and some player on the Cavs just got some individual accolades? Well, that does nothing for anyone in Cleveland. So, I've got my priorities straight on this. You might not like how it sounds as your situation is different than mine but for me that's the way it is.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    A Cleveland Cavaliers NBA championship is the greatest award any Cavaliers player could achieve this season. I hope we get one. I don't care who brings home the MVP around the league this season, nor who anchors the championship series it could go to Kyrie, or even Mozgov or JR Smith, or even an opposing player (in a losing effort) for all I care. Just so long as the Cavs win a championship it would make this the greatest season I ever watched. Especially after having the privilege of watching Kyrie's insane 55 and franchise record 57 point performances - two of the greatest games I've ever watched. A Cleveland Cavaliers NBA championship would be the icing on the cake.

True fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Hipster mode engaged

"I'm unique and different. I'm special"

LMAO
    Unique? That's "mainstream" opinion of about 3 million people living here in Greater Cleveland Area.

Ironic an individual such as yourself calls my opinion hipster. Aren't you from bum**** nowhere on the opposite side of the planet to Cleveland? My opinion is shared by everyone I know. Who will you be celebrating with if Cleveland wins a title? You'd be home alone on ISH typing to people in different parts of the planet who care. I'd be boozing it up downtown, surrounded by thousands of others there for the same reason. I'd say that makes you the hipster.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Sorry to have hurt your feelings by prioritizing Cleveland, as a team, winning a championship over something individual for one player. See I live in Cleveland so our team winning a title here would be absolutely incredible for the city everybody would be actively celebrating here if the Cavaliers win a championship - in such a scenario it literally makes no difference who wins the FMVP or MVP none of our fans would give a shit we'd all just be celebrating. If we didn't win a championship and some player on the Cavs just got some individual accolades? Well, that does nothing for anyone in Cleveland. So, I've got my priorities straight on this. You might not like how it sounds as your situation is different than mine but for me that's the way it is.
    funny how without this one "individual" the Cavs are nothing special this year, past years, or immediate future years

I know you don't want to admit it, but the Cavs only go as far as Lebron takes them, as mentioned above...it's been that way for 11 years now and nothing has indicated it to be any different. Kyrie, Love, Smoove, Thompson, Moz, etc. aren't winning the city of Cleveland a title...they play intricate roles, but it's all lead by Lebron. no need to hinder on the past to omit reality

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    funny how without this one "individual" the Cavs are nothing special this year, past years, or immediate future years

I know you don't want to admit it, but the Cavs only go as far as Lebron takes them, as mentioned above...it's been that way for 11 years now and nothing has indicated it to be any different. Kyrie, Love, Smoove, Thompson, Moz, etc. aren't winning the city of Cleveland a title...they play intricate roles, but it's all lead by Lebron. no need to hinder on the past to omit reality
    So the Cavs have had Kevin Love, Jr Smith, Mozgof, Shumpert, and of legal drinking age Kyrie for the past few years?