Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: if Melo retired today, what is his greatest accomplishment?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagouch
    And they all lost.
    I don't know about you but it's better to have lost in the Finals than never make it at all.

Decent college freshman

his 2009 season:

- top 2 small forward
    - top 9 overall
    - his teams best player in the regular season
    - his teams best player in the playoffs
    - leading his team to the western conference finals
    - playoff averages of 27.2ppg, 5.8rpg, 4.1apg, 1.8spg, 0.6bpg, with only 2.3to pg

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Yeah, but probably less than the OP (or any average person) would have done if they had Melo's talent.

He was talented and didn't work too hard (we can see this by looking at his body, no homo...he looks like an average guy off the streets not a professional basketball player).

He also acted like an idiot (stop snitchin' video, sucker punch on that knicks player, crying and whining all the time, dui i believe, marijuana charges i believe, etc).

Therefore, the OP can talk smack about him all he wants.

U just might be the dumbest poster on ish. Everybody isnt built to have a body like lebron and dwade. He isnt as built as them yet he is just as strong if not stronger. Kevin durant looks like a african in those feed the children infomercials yet the dude is cat quick and i bet he is stronger that how he looks. Your logic is flawed. Everybody cant be 5% body fat with muscles in their ears.

I rule the local playground unknowns8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    U just might be the dumbest poster on ish. Everybody isnt built to have a body like lebron and dwade. He isnt as built as them yet he is just as strong if not stronger. Kevin durant looks like a african in those feed the children infomercials yet the dude is cat quick and i bet he is stronger that how he looks. Your logic is flawed. Everybody cant be 5% body fat with muscles in their ears.

read the entire post with an agreeing head nod, read that last sentence and laughed at the screen loudly ...

EDIT: to say that paul pierce is another player who re-enforces your original point about body types ... PP34 is one of the stronger palyers inth e league, his body shape/type give him much more core strength than you'd think

Only player to ever play dead in the middle of a game.