Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kobe on Mike D

Default Re: Kobe on Mike D

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Yea haters ignore the rest of the interview and just quote the line where he said he didnt care. Kobe alpha af the goat

isnt the team coming back healthy next year and with potential signings? if it was the injuries that flawed DAntoni, then the Lakers had no reason to put him in a position where he needed to step down (forced him to resign). it's all smoke from Kobe in what he's quoted on above...Kobe doesn't care for him as the coach and we've seen that repetitively since DAntoni step foot in LAL.

this dude is such a dick lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    i bet you think him raping that girl was alpha too right???
    tell me about the last time a beta raped somebody without the use of a roofie.

guy ran Kobe into the ground. what do you think he should say...

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    thats not a good excuse. the organizations always offer the max to these top players. like SA did Duncan who told them he'd take a pay cut to have better talent.

if its really all about winning like Kobe portrays himself, then he'd give some of that back to get better players. its clearly not.

i know his fans might say he's earned that, or why should he have to...he doesn't obviously. but if winning were his #1 priority like he fronts then he would.
    The FO doesn't give a shit so why should Kobe? They're not trying to build a championship. They could've negotiated with Kobe on a reasonable price but they obviously feel comfortable in the position they're in, resigning the coach and all.

worst human that ever played in professional sports.
    literally worse than Hitler
    Godwinned.

That was fast.

NBA All-star

D'Antoni was being mistreated by the fan base.

So either he was going to tell him to stick by his side and he can promise to help him win a ring (which, Kobe is realistic enough and mature enough now I assume)
    Or screw the illogical emotional fans and move on with his life

Can he possibly care? if not. He didn't care.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    The FO doesn't give a shit so why should Kobe? They're not trying to build a championship. They could've negotiated with Kobe on a reasonable price but they obviously feel comfortable in the position they're in, resigning the coach and all.

honestly i just hate seeing all of these players talk about winning like it means more than anything else in the world to them, when they're already rich as fukk, and then rape their teams salary cap where they screw their own chances of winning. To me its mostly lip service and just proves money > winning to them. its just they'll start crying about it when they're in the midst of a losing streak or bad season after the fact.

its not just Kobe. Its KG, and all of them ridiculously paid players that always crow about how much winning means to them who never took pay cuts to have better teams.

thing is Kobe could have the control he wants in some decision making i bet if he was willing to cut some of his salary and the FO would have to give him a lot more say in terms of what they do with that money.

pro athletes are very spoiled, especially NBA players and their egos don't let them see their own hypocrisy.

worst human that ever played in professional sports.
    literally worse than Hitler
    die in a fire, F@ggot, hope your family suffers in the near future, tbh. They probably will , tbh..

most fans didnt either but kobe said it so he has to pay now

What makes this funny is that D'Antoni used to be Kobe's basketball idol when he grew up in Italy watching Euroleague games.

Magic Johnson

What are you guys talking about? I thought he said that in response to Kimmel implying that he didn't want Mike to return.