Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kobe on Mike D

College superstar

Default Kobe on Mike D

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...509-story.html

this is why lebron is awesome. took less $$ to put his squad together FIRST. bean takes the MAX with no room for help when he needs it the most.

NBA Legend

Default Re: Kobe on Mike D

Honestly, Kobe takes big diarrheas on the organization and the fans constantly, and these fans still gush over him and reach their hands out to him with his diarrhea all over their faces, because these brainwashed idiots are so impressed that he shoots difficult fadeaway turnaround jumpers at a 45% clip.

Good college starter

Honestly, I don't understand how anyone can be a fan of this guy.

Banned

worst human that ever played in professional sports.
    literally worse than Hitler

what a d1ck. But Alpha has f)ck.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    what a d1ck. But Alpha has f)ck.

i bet you think him raping that girl was alpha too right???

"Mike was dealt a really bad hand in dealing with all the injuries that he had," Bryant said. "[Los Angeles] is a tough place, if you are not winning."

What a disgrace of a player.

NBA Superstar

i wish people would stop making excuses for D Antoni

dude had the worst rotations. everywhere he goes all of his players get hurt, especially his PG's.

i do agree Kobe is a dikk for raping the Lakers cap/money and then pretending to be all about winning.

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    i wish people would stop making excuses for D Antoni

dude had the worst rotations. everywhere he goes all of his players get hurt, especially his PG's.

i do agree Kobe is a dikk for raping the Lakers cap/money and then pretending to be all about winning.
    Kobe said the lakers organization offered the money to him. There wasn't any negotiation. The lakers ****ed themselves not kobe.

Are first 6-7 posters joking? Because I don't understand what the **** grinded their gears here so much.
    Nobody cared about Mike, he will even get money for the next season from the Lakers

Banned

I don't see anything wrong with what Kobe said. He wasn't going to say he was thrilled D'Antoni is gone because he's not a jackass like Magic Johnson, and he wasn't going to say he's sad to see D'Antoni go because he's not sad to see him go.

I have no problem with Kobe's salary either. He could be making 40 million a year and I wouldn't care. He's got nothing left to prove. Seven NBA Finals. If Kobe took 20 mil per year rather than 25, it wouldn't make a difference. The Lakers aren't winning a title either way. They will rebuild after Kobe retires, and it will take time. Until then, I'm going to enjoy Kobe's last couple of years (if he doesn't get injured again) and not worry about the future too much.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    Kobe said the lakers organization offered the money to him. There wasn't any negotiation. The lakers ****ed themselves not kobe.

thats not a good excuse. the organizations always offer the max to these top players. like SA did Duncan who told them he'd take a pay cut to have better talent.

if its really all about winning like Kobe portrays himself, then he'd give some of that back to get better players. its clearly not.

i know his fans might say he's earned that, or why should he have to...he doesn't obviously. but if winning were his #1 priority like he fronts then he would.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    But Kobe could've said no and ask for less.

In my opinion, the Lakers organization don't think they can win w/ Kobe as the main man (or at all). The Achilles injury made the FO & Jim buss think, "This is it. These last 2 years will be Kobe's farewell tour. Let's ride off his reputation, cash in on it, & give him those millions."

Honestly I don't know what they were thinking when they gave that hefty extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaulding
    "Mike was dealt a really bad hand in dealing with all the injuries that he had," Bryant said. "[Los Angeles] is a tough place, if you are not winning."

Yea haters ignore the rest of the interview and just quote the line where he said he didnt care. Kobe alpha af the goat