Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: Nothing phases Kobe

I don't even particularly like Kobe, but that's just hilarious. Barnes is a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Don't address me son. No no self-respecting clown needs to address me - sadly you're one. Unless you want another round.
    This dude is so mad that he got owned.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    This dude is so mad that he got owned.
    The last time I got owned according to you; you had a play on words and ended up mad as hell. I am sure you remember, not too dissimilar..... But sure I got owned.... ...by wikipedia and youtube videos right? Son please...know better.

As for Kuniva - he knows what I am talking about. It's common for him to comment when he believes its most opportunistic to any of my posts. Usually once in a month - hand picked. Ends up mad and erratic too about that special phrase. Somehow it gets him worked up. I do pity that you find replying to him a sort of relief to "winning" an argument. Sort of a support system for failed lives. But then again that's your usual dosage of ISH.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 04-05-2013 at 02:03 AM.

The last time I got owned according to you had a play on words and ended up mad as hell. Not too dissimilar..... But sure I got owned.... ...by wikipedia and youtube videos right? Son please...know better.

As for Kuniva - he knows what I am talking about. It's common for him to comment when he believes its most opportunistic to any of my posts. Usually once in a month - hand picked. Ends up mad and erratic too about that special phrase. Somehow it gets him worked up. I do pity you find replying to him a sort of relief to winning an argument. But then again that's your usual dosage of ISH.
    Yeah, keep telling us how black mambas kill mongooses.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Bad Instinctsbe.

The last time I got owned according to you; you had a play on words and ended up mad as hell. I am sure you remember, not too dissimilar..... But sure I got owned.... ...by wikipedia and youtube videos right? Son please...know better.

As for Kuniva - he knows what I am talking about. It's common for him to comment when he believes its most opportunistic to any of my posts. Usually once in a month - hand picked. Ends up mad and erratic too about that special phrase. Somehow it gets him worked up. I do pity that you find replying to him a sort of relief to "winning" an argument. Sort of a support system for failed lives. But then again that's your usual dosage of ISH.
    Lol. Why do you keep saying that? I didn't post any YouTube videos.

Don't know why NumberSix tries to turn every damn thread into an animal debate.

Ninja must be working in a zoo or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Don't know why NumberSix tries to turn every damn thread into an animal debate.

Ninja must be working in a zoo or something.
    That would be pretty sweet.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Lol. Why do you keep saying that? I didn't post any YouTube videos.
    Besides wikipedia what you got other than youtube videos killing Cobra's? I'll be waiting......

I more than welcome an educated response with credible sources/accounts. Then again you are full of shit too so you'll ride this out till the end of time. Next time you try to own someone, be sure you do know your shit. I did not claim to own you - but I guess I do now. Enjoy your day mad as hell.

what is this thread about?

Quote Originally Posted by dh144498
    what is this thread about?
    I don't know, it's full of posts on ignore

Besides wikipedia what you got other than youtube videos killing Cobra's? I'll be waiting......

I more than welcome an educated response with credible sources/accounts. Then again you are full of shit too so you'll ride this out till the end of time. Next time you try to own someone, be sure you do know your shit. I did not claim to own you - but I guess I do now. Enjoy your day mad as hell.
    Take it easy on numbersix. He never finished school.. so he tries to find petty arguments on ISH so that he can feel somewhat satisfied with himself. Everytime, he ignores the entire post and goes for the most minor irrelevant thing to argue. It's pretty clear this guy is simply seeking attention and interaction he lacks in real life. Duno why ppl take him seriously

mongooses are nice !.........i have two as a pet.........

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

Damn NumberSix getting so worked up he replied twice.... Never seen him get so destroyed before.

YouTube and cobras? Am I missing something. I never mentioned either of those things.

You're the one over here claiming that a mongoose would stand no chance against a black mamba.

I already told you, it's literally impossible for a mamba to kill a mongoose. Your the one who brought this up claiming that it could. It's on you to explain why you think that's true.