Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe likely has torn achillies

God damn, I'm about to cry man.

FVCK D'ANTONI!!!!!!

After the beating Kobe was taking tonight, it was just one of those nights you had to take him out for awhile and give him some rest. If MDA wasn't going to be fired after this season before this, he's 100% gone now. He just spent the last weeks saying "f**k caution" and rode a 34 year old 17th season Kobe and pushed him to the limit and beyond. What a f***ing joke of a coach. I can't stand Kobe as much as the next person, but it really is sad to see him go down with potentially an injury this serious.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty1978
    What's worse is that after Kobe initially hurt his leg, trainer Gary Vitti was begging MDA to take Kobe out. When he did nothing, Vitti was livid.

Eerily similar to the RG3/Shanahan episode. Negligence in its purest form.
    need a source or proof of this bruh

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    I'm sorry but you're just a joke of a person.

We get it. Your an "Internet troll". That's your shtick and online persona.

But lets keep it real. Man to man. No well adjusted person comes online to be a miserable jerk off for the sake of annoying other human beings.

Real life must be garbage for you. And that's no lie.
    lol shut the **** up.

Thunder success is all I care about. This makes for an easy first round(if we get 1 seed) no matter what.

Kobe is a rapist, you think I care if this dude tears his Achilles? Get over yourself and go ry in the corner. Good riddance

BTW, a majority of people did the same shit when Derrick Rose went down and for a long period of time after(still going on)

But because it's about your beloved Kobe, I'm a sad human being? You're pathetic. Go suck your daddies dick you ****ing imbecile

I was watching the game.....

he hyperextended his knee.....( he kept playing)

he landed on his left foot and came up gimpy ( this is where he first started to tear his Achilles( most likely started a small tear in the tendon)

(he kept on playing)

he then planted and his tendon ripped causing him to fall to the ground.

( he went back in to shoot2 FT's.....walked off the court in extreme pain)

- Playing 40 minutes a game....at 34 years old....causing tendons to rip apart....

- Kobe = definition of a man.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

I'm sorry for all the Kobe/Lakers fans, seriously. Hell, basketball fans in general.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

The Lakers probably would've been much better off giving Mike Brown more than 5 games. This Lakers train wreck has been possibly the biggest disappointment season in NBA history and Kobe's injury is just the cherry on top of the shit cupcake.
    brown at least had the tenacity to pull kobe out of game. ive been saying it for a while now; why not give kobe 15 minutes of rest at the end of the 1st and 3rd and begining of the 2nd and 4th and put ebanks in with pau and dwight for defensive purposes. Pau and dwight alone are enough to be effective against all nba benches.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    After the beating Kobe was taking tonight, it was just one of those nights you had to take him out for awhile and give him some rest. If MDA wasn't going to be fired after this season before this, he's 100% gone now. He just spent the last weeks saying "f**k caution" and rode a 34 year old 17th season Kobe and pushed him to the limit and beyond. What a f***ing joke of a coach. I can't stand Kobe as much as the next person, but it really is sad to see him go down with potentially an injury this serious.

Los Angeles is going to have D'Antoni's head on a stick for this. Talk about burning a bridge.

faack dantoni. faack all the lebron/heat fans trolling in the game thread about his injury tonight.

Banned

Now LA will actually have a chance in the first round vs Spurs. Running the offense with Nash at the point and through the twin towers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by francesco totti
    you might hate kobe the player, but wishing injury for anyone even ur enemy is pathetic
    Yeah, we have fun with the hate and rivalries, etc but in the end it's just a game. I've never found myself wishing injury on any player who I wasn't a fan of. It's really not that serious.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    lol shut the **** up.

Thunder success is all I care about. This makes for an easy first round(if we get 1 seed) no matter what.

Kobe is a rapist, you think I care if this dude tears his Achilles? Get over yourself and go ry in the corner. Good riddance

BTW, a majority of people did the same shit when Derrick Rose went down and for a long period of time after(still going on)

But because it's about your beloved Kobe, I'm a sad human being? You're pathetic. Go suck your daddies dick you ****ing imbecile
    Never have the words "cancerous tumor" been better applied than to you, sir.

Good High School Starter

I hope it's a false alarm

get well soon Kobe