Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Draft Prospect Nik Staukas Hits 46 Three Pointers In A Row Outside In The Rain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuH5mqHKIUk

Presti trade up for this man.

NBA All-star

Default Re: Draft Prospect Nik Staukas Hits 46 Three Pointers In A Row Outside In The Rain

adding a tad bit more range with this guy and his pick and roll game could be interesting.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Draft Prospect Nik Staukas Hits 46 Three Pointers In A Row Outside In The Rain

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    adding a tad bit more range with this guy and his pick and roll game could be interesting.
    He averaged 1.51 points per possession on catch and shoot opportunities which was by far the best in college basketball.

Imagine him in OKC on the wing alongside Westbrook and Durant where literally all you need to do on offense is catch and shoot...
    Last edited by russwest0; 06-19-2014 at 06:09 AM.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    He averaged 1.51 points per possession on catch and shoot opportunities which was by far the best in college basketball.

Imagine him in OKC on the wing alongside Westbrook and Durant...

There's WAY too many players in the NBA that can catch and shoot when they are open and do other things on top of it.

It's why getting Novak for cheap, and I mean... cheap, is worth the consideration.

If you want to trade up for this guy, I sure hope you can make sure you can coach/teach him into doing other things that Novak can't.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0

Imagine him in OKC on the wing alongside Westbrook and Durant where literally all you need to do on offense is catch and shoot...
    how much did douggie mcdoughnut average?

no defense

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    There's WAY too many players in the NBA that can catch and shoot when they are open and do other things on top of it.

It's why getting Novak for cheap, and I mean... cheap, is worth the consideration.

If you want to trade up for this guy, I sure hope you can make sure you can coach/teach him into doing other things that Novak can't.
    Did you watch much Stauskas at UM? He is actually a very nice all-around player. Good passer, deceptive playmaker and even a pretty damn good rebounder, while being a great (I repeat, great) shooter.

Stauskas will be a steal for whomever gets him late in the lottery. I'm all over him if I'm the Sixers at 10. Wiggins/Stauskas would be one hell of a draft.
    Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 06-19-2014 at 06:45 AM.

It's impressive, but that 3pt line is shorter than in Europe, not to mention NBA...

Fake, never see full trajectory.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamal99
    It's impressive, but that 3pt line is shorter than in Europe, not to mention NBA...
    His shooting prowess is pretty well documented. The guy cannot be left alone, under any circumstances.

At first glance in his freshman season, you would have thought he was just a shooter. He expanded his game enough as a 20-year-old sophomore to be the Big10 POY, which is saying something in that conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhdryFLnaok

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    His shooting prowess is pretty well documented. The guy cannot be left alone, under any circumstances.

At first glance in his freshman season, you would have thought he was just a shooter. He expanded his game enough as a 20-year-old sophomore to be the Big10 POY, which is saying something in that conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhdryFLnaok
    I know he's a great shooter and much improved player, but I was talking about that particular video. That's basically a mid range shot...

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Did you watch much Stauskas at UM? He is actually a very nice all-around player. Good passer, deceptive playmaker and even a pretty damn good rebounder, while being a great (I repeat, great) shooter.

Stauskas will be a steal for whomever gets him late in the lottery. I'm all over him if I'm the Sixers at 10. Wiggins/Stauskas would be one hell of a draft.
    Did you read the post I was responding to?

If I was the sixers, highly doubt I would be all over him at 10.

HIGHLY doubt it. Yes I looked up his stats in college, never watched him a play a single second on floor.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

He has a Curry feel about him.

Kobelicious

Quote Originally Posted by jamal99
    I know he's a great shooter and much improved player, but I was talking about that particular video. That's basically a mid range shot...

isnt that the most important shot in nba?

Banned

Already better than Curry