Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Why is Orlando not a destination for FA this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    like outbreak is saying? why would they? henny is smart. why would they give a vet an big contract? why?
    there isn't a reason why. they aren't the knicks. henny is a smart GM, and knows what he's doing.
    Nah, not a vet, a young-ish guy that couldn't be kept by his current team, IMO tanking for one more year then going for it in the next free agency is the plan, I just don't know if Orlando is the place that can attract a superstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Nah, not a vet, a young-ish guy that couldn't be kept by his current team, IMO tanking for one more year then going for it in the next free agency is the plan, I just don't know if Orlando is the place that can attract a superstar.
    again, who is this young allstar FA? you guys are talking about someone that staight up doesn't exist. the only interest orlando has shown in any FA is bledsoe. he's restricted, and PHX is better than orlando and has the money so why would he leave?

Banned

again, who is this young allstar FA? you guys are talking about someone that staight up doesn't exist. the only interest orlando has shown in any FA is bledsoe. he's restricted, and PHX is better than orlando and has the money so why would he leave?
    They are talking all-star, I'm not, what about Avery Bradley? (assuming you don't draft Exum)

They are talking all-star, I'm not, what about Avery Bradley? (assuming you don't draft Exum)
    for what? our guard position right now is dipo/afflalo/jameer/+ like moore at times. when we draft exum/smart that will be one more. what would be the point? dipo and afflalo > bradley >jameer >>>moore
    if they are drafting another guard what is the point?

Banned

Yeah i imagine they would probably put out feelers for someone like bradley. Even parsons isn't too much of stretch but I think he would demand too much money. At this point though I don't see them going after any older established star players but young guys who haven't hit their full potential yet could be targets.

On another topic using L.A and kobe\shaq as an analogy for the orlando magic and the current NBA rule wise and playe wise just proves how blatantly stupid some people are , like how do these people function in the real world?

Banned

for what? our guard position right now is dipo/afflalo/jameer/+ like moore at times. when we draft exum/smart that will be one more. what would be the point? dipo and afflalo > bradley >jameer >>>moore
    I imagine IF they were to go after bradley they would trade afflalo and nelson (probably happen anyway) and using the 4th pick on Vonleh. Another guy they could target if they don't want exum/smart and like vonleh is trying to obtain bledsoe.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I imagine IF they were to go after bradley they would trade afflalo and nelson (probably happen anyway) and using the 4th pick on Vonleh. Another guy they could target if they don't want exum/smart and like vonleh is trying to obtain bledsoe.
    true, who do u think we go with at 12?
    also did u see this: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=343192

Banned

I said assuming they dont draft Exum, I dont see Afflalo in your long term plans at all, so a guard rotation of Dipo/Bradley isn't bad.

Because most of these guys don't care about the Harry Potter park.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Yeah i imagine they would probably put out feelers for someone like bradley. Even parsons isn't too much of stretch but I think he would demand too much money. At this point though I don't see them going after any older established star players but young guys who haven't hit their full potential yet could be targets.

On another topic using L.A and kobe\shaq as an analogy for the orlando magic and the current NBA rule wise and playe wise just proves how blatantly stupid some people are , like how do these people function in the real world?
    Yea, these days its harder to lure free agents away as you can't pay as much as the current team can, the only marketing plan you have for them is if you have a better situation/coaching staff/location etc.

Banned

true, who do u think we go with at 12?
    also did u see this: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=343192
    saw that, you've been going crazy with the work out posting this year

I think we have to take Exum though, unless someone else has been incredible behind closed doors to me he fills our need and is likely going to be the best player available.

I'm not sure on the 12th pick yet, there's a few guys I wouldn't mind but if we haven't taken exum I still like the look of ennis for a decent guard. If we take Exum I like lavine or james young. I also think Nurkic is intriguing, haven't seen enough of him but he looks like he has a great frame and some solid post moves to go with it. Could be the next Pekovic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    Orlando never lands big FA's. The only one I can remember is Tracy McGrady.
    Grant hill

This dude really trashes the Hawks as an option but brings up the Magic? OP is a joke.

College star

This thread is

If Victor improves his jump shot the Magic will be okay.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    This dude really trashes the Hawks as an option but brings up the Magic? OP is a joke.

I haven spoken about the hawks for my entire 3 years on ISH wtf are you takin about.