Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-31-2018, 03:39 AM   #1
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Default Jimmer destroys Trae Young one on one..

https://sports.yahoo.com/jimmer-fred...185653343.html

There's only video of one play, but the rest was probably confiscated by the league and Young's people.

The writer of the article tells the truth, though...

“Trae was a little bit in awe,” Graham said. “He was like, ‘Man, I’m working with Jimmer Fredette. I better take advantage of it.’ He’d watch his approach and ask questions, but at the same time when they were playing 1-on-1, he was going at Jimmer. Jimmer got the best of Trae as you’d expect, but at the end of the day you could tell that these were two pretty gifted players.”

Jimmer goes on to tell the truth about why Young will find success and why he didn't...

“I had some opportunities to create, but I was definitely playing off the ball more,” Fredette said. “That was something I hadn’t done a ton in my life, so I had to try to get used to it."

(Fredette is clearly at his best when he's creating his own shots)

He goes on to say...

“The NBA is about being the right fit at the right time with a coaching staff and players that believe in you and your skill set.” Fredette said. “He’ll have an opportunity to play a lot of minutes right away for that Atlanta team, which is going to help him. He’s going to go through some growing pains as well, but he’s also going to have an opportunity to work through it and to do what he does. He has their full support. He has a great opportunity to succeed.”

He never got a real opportunity and it was solely due to his race, his religion, and his straight laced lifestyle.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 04:07 AM   #2
BigShotBob
Local High School Star

Default Re: Jimmer destroys Trae Young one on one..

I do believe that Jimmer wasn't given a fair shake if you still have base heads like Michael ****ing Beasely playing. Dude gets caught passed out with weed in his lap and he gets a slap on the wrist and teams still go after him.

I'm not gonna say it's race related though with players like Hayward, Cody and Tyler Zeller, Mason Plumlee, and Joe Ingles running around. But it's pretty obvious to me that the league plays favorites.
BigShotBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 04:32 AM   #3
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

Default Re: Jimmer destroys Trae Young one on one..

Trae is a future bust, so yeah....
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: