High School Varsity 6th Man NLZ's Avatar

Default Russel Westbrook laughing at that Curry question

Russel Westbrook laughing at that Curry question makes him look really bad right about now. Reminds me of LBJ/Wade @ Dirk.

Default Re: Russel Westbrook laughing at that Curry question

Disrespecting the UMVP and after that hot potato hands in the 4th 3 games in a row.

Westbrook hold this L

Last edited by StephHamann; 05-31-2016 at 07:21 AM.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Curry is the best player in the game, greatest shooter of all time while also being one of the best ballhandlers and very god at the normal duties of the pg position. But that doesn't mean he's great at everything. His defense is solid, he's no Harden or anything even close, but he's not going to be able to stop Westbrook one-on-one. Which is why although Westbrook laughing is getting him flak now he wasn't wrong.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

so weak that no reporters took Russell and Kevin to task in the post game press conference last night

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Curry is the best player in the game, greatest shooter of all time while also being one of the best ballhandlers and very god at the normal duties of the pg position. But that doesn't mean he's great at everything. His defense is solid, he's no Harden or anything even close, but he's not going to be able to stop Westbrook one-on-one. Which is why although Westbrook laughing is getting him flak now he wasn't wrong.
    I was 100% with your post until the bolded

Currys defense on Westbrook

Westbrook was wrong for laughing because Curry is a better defender than he is, and also even if Curry was a poor defender, it's just being unprofessional and more importantly very disrespectful. Westbrook disrespected a baller that was greater than him and he paid the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Good post and great breakdown. It's hard to get that kinda logic on this forum with so many trolls on here

I don't think Westbrook was laughing at Curry, he was laughing at the question. Because all they ever do is spam Curry questions.

Good High School Starter

I actually feel bad for Westbrook. He hates Steph Curry with a passion but he can't beat him.

Decent college freshman game3524's Avatar

I don't blame Russ for laughing, it is ridiculous question.

As much as the media wants it to be, Curry is a shitty man defender and the players know this. I know some Curry stan will bring up Russ numbers against him, but watch the games....Russ pretty much gets to any spot he wants when Steph was on him.

Great offensive player, but he can't guard a chair.