Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Grantland Hour With Bill Simmons, Kobe and Jalen...

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Honestly, I didn't sense any tension whatsoever....
    I don't think jalen really likes Kobe or lebron but sucks their dick on TV because he knows that you have to respect great players to be on TV as a basketball analyst. This is why I sensed Kobe did not like it as it came off as fake. Simmons still showed that he doesn't like Kobe too much but isn't a retard either to hate him openly on national TV.
    Kobe has enough people who actually like his game. He doesn't need that fake admiration from Jalen rose of all people.

Kobe is the ultimate loner. nobody wants to be friends with some selfish egotistical prick.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    The interview is on youtube for those who haven't seen it. From the interview I noticed...

- Kobe is very intelligent, this guy knows basketball like very few others do.
    - Kobe is somewhat full of himself at the same time, you can tell by the tone of his voice.
    - Anyone else sense some little tension between Kobe & J. Rose? It was weird.

Fun fact - Jalen was one of Kobe's favorite players while coming up

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    I don't think jalen really likes Kobe or lebron but sucks their dick on TV because he knows that you have to respect great players to be on TV as a basketball analyst. This is why I sensed Kobe did not like it as it came off as fake. Simmons still showed that he doesn't like Kobe too much but isn't a retard either to hate him openly on national TV.
    Kobe has enough people who actually like his game. He doesn't need that fake admiration from Jalen rose of all people.
    See, now I did not see it from the beginning I missed maybe the first 10 minutes but I didn't sense any tension whatsoever between anybody...

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

if people don't know this already. Kobe would be a nerd/geek if he wasn't a basketball player. listen to him talk about watching game tapes and reading about NBA history for fun. this ***** is an antisocial introvert at heart, he's only engaging cuz he is a superstar/famous sports figure.