Default Which player is more deserving of their contract, Gordon Hayward or Eric Bledsoe?

Hayward
    19.6 PTS
    4.2 AST
    4.9 REB
    1.4 STL
    1.7 3PM
    0.4 BLK
    45 FG%
    81 FT%

Bledsoe
    17.3 PTS
    6.1 AST
    5.4 REB
    1.7 STL
    1.1 3PM
    0.7 BLK
    45 FG%
    81 FT%

of course people who've watched both players would have more of an insight to this I've just listed the regular season stats as a guide
    Last edited by Xover; 02-28-2015 at 05:31 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Which player is more deserving of their contract, Gordon Hayward or Eric Bledsoe?

I think they are both deserving of their contracts...frankly. I don't really have a bad thing to say about either player. (I know amazing...with all these bledsoe hating bitches on this board) The one thing that rifles my feathers is that I think Hayward could do more and be better than he is. I've watched him play enough this season to see him be a 22/6/5 player if he really wants it. That's worth what he's being paid imo. As far as Bledsoe...eh it's honestly not fair to judge his contract by this season...it was mess that never worked out. The fact that he's the only player of the three best players on the team after the trade deadline can tell you that. I think he's played fairly well since though.