Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Angela Merkel sinks to a new low

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Quite embarrassing, to say the least.

Serious question...which is worse, this beta ass SJW try hards Germany now is, or the alpha af nation that persecuted millions of Jews, Gypsies, fggots, gimps and other undesirables on a whim

Seems like they need to be somewhere in the middle rather than on the extreme.
    Have you been to Germany? They can't help but follow rules and directives with fanatical zeal. Makes perfect sense that they'd go from one extreme to another.

Such an ordered and regimented and bureaucratic country.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Have you been to Germany? They can't help but follow rules and directives with fanatical zeal. Makes perfect sense that they'd go from one extreme to another.

Such an ordered and regimented and bureaucratic country.
    Germans are part robot.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Germans are part robot.
    lol

its really not like that

Merkel doesnt even like Erdogan's prosecution begging.. she's for free spech, she's following rules, but its still dumb, its satire... so part blame her.

Germans are part robot.

I had a German gf back when I was single and I can attest to her being 100% human female

She was a foreign exchange student and studied in Mexico for a year and I met many other Germans through her. Very nice and friendly people, and very smart too. Most of them know at least two languages (my ex spoke three, German, English and Spanish) whereas most Americans barely know English

Germans are part robot.
    Explains AW's posts.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Explains AW's posts.
    so perfect you think im a robot thx breh

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    so perfect you think im a robot thx breh
    Programed to put out repetitive BS.

Our bet still stands, thanks to Dragic in G7 and Wade in G6, BTW.

College star

at the same time that she allowed for the prosecution, she also decided that she would introduce a bill that would abolish that very law. It was a diplomatic move inspired by pragmatic foreign policy interests.
    Erdogan is also suing B

Banned

Germans are part robot.
    They are essentially the Chinese/Japanese of Europe.

They are all about the greater good and following orders and rules unquestioningly.

And to think, Libtards of ISH were saying we should be more like Germany and Sweden.

Yes libtards, state censored media would be great for the United States.

Banned

[QUOTE=Brunch@Five]at the same time that she allowed for the prosecution, she also decided that she would introduce a bill that would abolish that very law. It was a diplomatic move inspired by pragmatic foreign policy interests.
    Erdogan is also suing B

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Quite embarrassing, to say the least.

Serious question...which is worse, this beta ass SJW try hards Germany now is, or the alpha af nation that persecuted millions of Jews, Gypsies, fggots, gimps and other undesirables on a whim

Seems like they need to be somewhere in the middle rather than on the extreme.
    spot on post.......no matter what they do, they have to fukk up the rest of europe

   

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    And arranges for the prosecution of a German citizen because he said something that "offended" the Turkish tyrant Erdogan. Erdogan demanded she have him prosecuted, and Merkel obliged. He could face a sentence of 5 years:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...n-erdogan-poem

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...please-erdoga/

Unbelievable

How long before Germany is basically a police state? UK needs to get out of the EU real quick, pity that chumps like Obama are going around and threatening the UK electorate with what amounts to economic warfare if they do decide to live under their own laws.

edit: Douglas Murray starting an "insult Erdogan" competition (also more detail on the affair):

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04...y-competition/
    i wouldn't be surprised in the least to find out that this is yet another attack against merkel ultimately orchestrated by putin.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    i wouldn't be surprised in the least to find out that this is yet another attack against merkel ultimately orchestrated by putin.

   

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    hah, has anybody ever told you that you have a remarkable gift for imitating ancient humans... i mean, the ones who haven't discovered language yet?

but speaking on behalf of all of ISH-- i pledge that we WON'T REST until you learn how to form coherent, reasonably informed, and rational sentences!

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    Sorry, but the Economist is wholly subject to the neocon/globalist/corporate/regime change agenda, and I wouldn't take anything it has to say about geopolitics remotely seriously. Their senior editor, Edward Lucas, is brazenly pro-NATO and an unwavering apologist for American imperialism, so much so that he went as far as to say that Edward Snowden was a Russian spy (get it: everything is a dirty Russian plot, the West is always good, and the East is always bad).

The Economist was also (unsurprisingly) a cheerleader for the Libyan intervention, and also for American arming of imaginary "moderates" in Syria and even direct intervention and personal removal of Assad. Here is there latest:

http://www.economist.com/news/leader...or-worse-peril

subheading:

[QUOTE]Russian daring and American weakness have changed the course of the war