High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Put today any eastern teams in 90s era, would they become better team or worst?

This is probably the worst eastern team we have ever seen. Beside heat and indiana, Put any current eastern teams back to early 90s or mid 90s. Would these eastern team become better or even worst?

Dunking on everybody in the park Breezy's Avatar

Default Re: Put today any eastern teams in 90s era, would they become better team or worst?

I as teams eastern worst. The 90's are not better maybe worst or Jordan dominate. When Patrick Ewing sleeps faster than 8th seed is weakest conference. Teams of today because stacked west. All credit is tanking for Stern because draft picks when Lebron.

I hope that answers your question.

Default Re: Put today any eastern teams in 90s era, would they become better team or worst?

my eastern is like western besides the indiana and there was a jordan. for it i have the worst like brendan jennings is not big allen iverson in a motherland.
    there was a basket.

Unless you're talking about 1998-99, why would any of these teams be better?

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

First of all, I am his very faithful representation of Theoo like to congratulate the author. I understand the question correctly in the 90-team East better / worse now you wonder if it will ...
    The team itself, and only the results will not change. When bad teams will still suck so I better teams (Heat, Hawks and Pacers) will bring good results that will go with very creative suggestions.

Imagine the 2015 Cavs in the 1996 East. The ECF that year was Jordan Bulls vs Shaq Magic, does LeBron make it there?