Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    KIRA
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Kobe "Any player crazy enough to mess with me, is crazy enough to play with me"

crazy Magic fans were making a ton of Matt Barnes threads when he signed with them last year, he's a good role player

Default Re: Kobe "Any player crazy enough to mess with me, is crazy enough to play with me"

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Kobe is such a f[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]g.
    Haha, I have to admit, I would be lieing if I said that same exact thought didn't cross my mind.

Here is to Matt Barnes helping Kobe become the GOAt.

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DTD
    ....There is also that ineffable something known as will. Earlier this season Orlando's feisty Matt Barnes was standing close to Bryant when he feigned throwing a ball at Bryant's face. Bryant never even flinched. "That scared me a little," Barnes said later. "I mean, that wasn't even human."

Barnes tonight on Tony Bruno show: "Kobe has been calling me for the past 2 weeks. He and I have been like boyfriend/girlfriend."....
    LOL... it took Barnes that long to figure out that Kobe isn't human?

OMG, colluding! Investigate!

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete
    all this excitement for Matt F'n Barnes

who??
    Damn you're on a basketball forum and don't know basketball?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Kobe is such a f[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]g.
    LOL look at this Lebron fanboy. KOBE is DA BEST N[COLOR="Black"]I[/COLOR]GGA. Say it with me.

KOBE IS DA BEST N[COLOR="Black"]I[/COLOR]GGA ALIVE

You just mad dat Kobe will cement his greatness after beating team diva and your IDOL Lebronze, Lebrick, Lerobin, Leb[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]tch, etc. And place himself, along with Jordan as the 1A. 1B. of greatest players EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^Holy shit, I just wanna pour some mouth wash in my head to somehow clean this sh*t out of my head.

Banned

So close to becoming new goat sooo closeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DTD
    ....There is also that ineffable something known as will. Earlier this season Orlando's feisty Matt Barnes was standing close to Bryant when he feigned throwing a ball at Bryant's face. Bryant never even flinched. "That scared me a little," Barnes said later. "I mean, that wasn't even human."

Barnes tonight on Tony Bruno show: "Kobe has been calling me for the past 2 weeks. He and I have been like boyfriend/girlfriend."....
    So where are all the people that said the ball was clearly not gonna go at Kobe's head? Clippersfan and other Kobe haters were all over that shit where are ya now!

Quote Originally Posted by StacksOnDeck
    Damn you're on a basketball forum and don't know basketball?
    You could put anyone's name there and fanboys would be flipping out saying role player this and role player that. Seriously, this is an already championship built team. There's no need for such commotion.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete
    You could put anyone's name there and fanboys would be flipping out saying role player this and role player that. Seriously, this is an already championship built team. There's no need for such commotion.
    Honestly I have trouble agreeing with this, there's very minimal excitement for Blake and Ratliff, but ever since PG was confirmed to return all Laker fans have been really wanting Raja or Tmac. Since Barnes is very similar to Raja of course we are gonna be excited. He fills exactly what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    So where are all the people that said the ball was clearly not gonna go at Kobe's head? Clippersfan and other Kobe haters were all over that shit where are ya now!
    I'm here. And I still don't think it was a big deal that he didn't flinch...mostly because I've seen this exact scenario on the court with players who actually were going to fight.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
    I'm here. And I still don't think it was a big deal that he didn't flinch...mostly because I've seen this exact scenario on the court with players who actually were going to fight.
    But you were saying it was OBVIOUS that the ball wasn't going at Kobe and that's why he didn't flinch. So now you admit that you were wrong correct?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
    Plus he knows that Matt Barnes would never really do that, and even if he did, the refs would jump in there and protect Kobe like crazy. Kobe has a proven track record of running from any sort of physical altercation, and the times that he didn't(Chris Childs, Reggie Miller), he got his @$$ beat.