Decent playground baller crawdaddy4ou's Avatar

Default OKC Uber Driver takes Draymond to Durants house night before game...

Apparently this has been in the works for a while. Local OKC Uber driver called in to OKC Sports Animal saying he took Green from a restaurant in downtown OKC to Durant's house the night before a regular season game. Russ and others were pissed off during the playoffs at Durant for his relationship with Golden State players.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Default Re: OKC Uber Driver takes Draymond to Durants house night before game...

Nice, random Uber drivers are credible now. My Uber driver in SF this morning told me that he once gave Iggy a ride to the Castro late at night.

Default Re: OKC Uber Driver takes Draymond to Durants house night before game...

Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy4ou
    Apparently this has been in the works for a while. Local OKC Uber driver called in to OKC Sports Animal saying he took Green from a restaurant in downtown OKC to Durant's house the night before a regular season game. Russ and others were pissed off during the playoffs at Durant for his relationship with Golden State players.
    That's what you call.... Getting down to business

I rule the local playground dubnation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    Nice, random Uber drivers are credible now. My Uber driver in SF this morning told me that he once gave Iggy a ride to the Castro late at night.
    what

Anything is hear say but Wojo reported that Westbrook was not happy in the playoffs with Durant's friendship with Green and Curry. Makes you wonder what Durant was thinking up 3-1, If we beat these guys no way I can sign with GS.

all those game 5 game 6 game 7 bricks from durant makes sense now...

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    all those game 5 game 6 game 7 bricks from durant makes sense now...
    This. What a pu$$y.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

The most beta star player of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    The most beta star player of all time.
    Yep.

On the most beta star team ever.

Hard for anyone to think the bitch gave it his all to make the finals. All it took was one game and this loser couldn't do it. Durant deserves to go ring less his entire career.

Did they carpool to the game after?

Yea its apparent KD is bitch made and always has been. He doesn't have the Westbrook not give an F attitude. If you watch that press conference he looked shook the entire time and kept saying it's my decision which his posse told him to say. Durant was swayed easily.