Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: A Friendly Public Service Announcement about the Golden State Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    They represent the Golden State-ALL OF Golden State, as in all of California.

Every Californian on the planet can accurately call themselves a Warriors fan, due to the fact that the Warriors represent every single Californian, from the Northerners of Sactown to the San Diegans near Mexico.

If you are a Californian, the Warriors are yours.

#WEAREONE
    #GOLDENSTATE=CALIFORNIA
    had a smokin hot girlfriend from San Diego for a while ... In ??

Banned

Default Re: A Friendly Public Service Announcement about the Golden State Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by zbott
    had a smokin hot girlfriend from San Diego for a while ... In ??
    We are all one.

Welcome brother

#OneWorld
    #OneLove

Kings stay winning.

Cringe thread one Kobe stan circlejerking with the rest of his alts

Every Californian on the planet can accurately call themselves a Warriors fan, due to the fact that the Warriors represent every single Californian, from the Northerners of Sactown to the San Diegans near Mexico.

#WEAREONE
    #GOLDENSTATE=CALIFORNIA
    In other words, we are bandwagon flip flop fans who will intrude anywhere a team is hot

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Cringe thread one Kobe stan circlejerking with the rest of his alts

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Kings stay winning.
    Yes, even the wretched filth of California, the Sactowners, are welcomed in to the Cali ball fam. We welcome you begrudgingly, Kings fans. Perhaps we can use our bond over the Warriors of our beloved Golden State in order to overcome our differences.

Banned

Relevant bump

Local High School Star

#WEAREONE
    #GOLDENSTATE=CALIFORNIA
    I'm from FL. Magic fans don't cheer the Heat. Vice versa as well.

I currently live in TX. Rockets, Spurs, and Mavs fans don't become fairweather fans for their intrastate rivals either. As far as I know, every Spurs fan I've met hates Mark Cuban and wants him to die a horrible death.

OP is just a bandwagoning ****.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    I'm from FL. Magic fans don't cheer the Heat. Vice versa as well.

I currently live in TX. Rockets, Spurs, and Mavs fans don't become fairweather fans for their intrastate rivals either. As far as I know, every Spurs fan I've met hates Mark Cuban and wants him to die a horrible death.

OP is just a bandwagoning ****.
    Orlando Magic
    Miami Heat

Golden State
    Warriors

Do you understand now Florida?

Nick makes a good point though, if they only represent Oakland, why are they not the Oakland Warriors? Golden State OBVIOUSLY = California, or else it would be the Golden City Warriors, he's technically not wrong. If you guys wanna be mad at anybody, be mad at whoever named the team.

Is there any other professional sports team who represents an entire state?

And to the Floridian brotha (sup brotha), it's the same as if the Heat were renamed the "Sunshine State Heat".

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Nick makes a good point though, if they only represent Oakland, why are they not the Oakland Warriors? Golden State OBVIOUSLY = California, or else it would be the Golden City Warriors, he's technically not wrong. If you guys wanna be mad at anybody, be mad at whoever named the team.

Is there any other professional sports team who represents an entire state?

And to the Floridian brotha (sup brotha), it's the same as if the Heat were renamed the "Sunshine State Heat".
    This great man knows what's up.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

I work in San Francisco and you won't believe how crazy people are right now when it comes to the Warriors, in every bar or restaurant you pass by you see the game showing with a bunch of people focused on it. Warriors at the end of the day represent the Bay Area.

Random thought, I was watching the last seconds of the Warriors last loss to the Wolves at a bar in SF and you wouldn't believe how depressed the bar got, it just got quiet.