Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default I can't stand Shaq's ego

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/spo...-big-diss.html

[B][I]

Magic center Dwight Howard said he was "shocked" at some of the things Suns center Shaquille O'Neal has said about him.

"I try not to think about it. Some of the things I hear, I am shocked to hear him say that," said Howard, his trademark smile gone.

What has Shaq said?

Well, it

Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Default Re: I can't stand Shaq's ego

Shaq >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Life

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"]

Shaq would still dominate Dwight. Why the hell would Shaq be willing to help Dwight out when they're on opposing teams and rival centers in the league. A few years after Shaq is retired, I'm sure he'll be more than willing to help Dwight improve.

Me Da Bess.

Shaq got jealous when Dwight claimed to be the new superman, dethroning Shaq.

Ich Liebe die Bulls! CelticForce1349's Avatar

"Toronto’s Chris Bosh, whom Shaq recently called "the RuPaul of big men.")

Made that high school varsity squad Hotbullets's Avatar

Shaq is one of the few people walking around on this earth who can afford to have an ego this big imo. GO SHAQ! :)

And I like Howard, but he should just take the hits and try to prove Shaq otherwise.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Shaq would still dominate Dwight. Why the hell would Shaq be willing to help Dwight out when they're on opposing teams and rival centers in the league. A few years after Shaq is retired, I'm sure he'll be more than willing to help Dwight improve.
    LOL thats true. I didn't really think of that. But still, current players do help out other current players. I highly doubt no one was giving advice on how to improve they're game on the Olympic team.

I'm kind of torn between Shaq's attitude. I agree with pretty much everything he says, but he can't really say it without looking like an a**h***. So either he goes the easy way and looks fake or he speaks the truth and looks like an egomaniac. For example, if he said Howard might become as great as he is, he'll look like a moron, cause anyone that thinks Howard will be as great as Shaq is either lying or completely delusional.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Hotbullets
    Shaq is one of the few people walking around on this earth who can afford to have an ego this big imo. GO SHAQ! :)

And I like Howard, but he should just take the hits and try to prove Shaq otherwise.
    Yea seriously. He sounds like a baby who got yelled at by his dad. You would think he would just say whatever and go out there and get 20 rebounds and block some of Shaq's shots or something.

He's right though.

It's Dwight who's f*cking annoying. He's like a carbon copy of Shaq, without the game to back it up. I mean, the Superman stuff, looking at his left hand when he makes a left-handed shot, even trying to take a guard off the dribble in the ASG, it's all Shaq. Grow up and be your own person Dwight, we don't need another Shaq. Shaq was/is awesome but you're not him.

But that Superman stuff is really annoying. There was already a Superman in this league and Dwight is nowhere near him and will probably never be ...

Decent college freshman

I don't have a problem with what he said, it's pretty much all true. Dwight Howard has done nothing to set himself apart from the all-time great. He is merely just following his footsteps, only Shaq's footprints are bigger.

Well, one man has four rings, and the other has none.

I can't stand Shaq's ego either.

If anyone is the NBA right now is entitled to a big ego, it's Shaq.
    But it's still annoying.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaiel
    He's right though.

It's Dwight who's f*cking annoying. He's like a carbon copy of Shaq, without the game to back it up. I mean, the Superman stuff, looking at his left hand when he makes a left-handed shot, even trying to take a guard off the dribble in the ASG, it's all Shaq. Grow up and be your own person Dwight, we don't need another Shaq. Shaq was/is awesome but you're not him.

But that Superman stuff is really annoying. There was already a Superman in this league and Dwight is nowhere near him and will probably never be ...
    Yea I agree. Everyone says Kobe is trying to be Jordan but its not anywhere near as bad as Dwight trying to be Shaq. Could you imagine if Kobe stuck his tongue out all the time, did the chalk thing, and called himself Air Kobe? He would get crucified even more for it. Another thing about Dwight I don't like is his some of his attempts at humor. Its not funny and you could tell he's trying to be a big clown like Shaq. I'm sure some of that is just his personality, but I think he also just wants to have that label after Shaq leaves.
    Last edited by guy; 03-03-2009 at 02:23 PM.

Local High School Star

shaq is awesome. he isnt laid back like tim duncan but hes the exact opposite of tim duncan and i still love him. even after he called us floppers. hes also right about howard. he hasnt won ****

Local High School Star TakitoEspanoza's Avatar

I love Shaq because of his ego