Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Retard Slaps Man w/ a Pizza Slice, Gets KO'd

Viscous punch.

The arrogance of that guy to slap a dude with a slice of pizza, sit down, and mock the guy in front of a crowd is frustrating to watch

He called the guy a f*g numerous times and told them to "calm down" in the most douchey and arrogant way possible

He gets knocked out, and decides to post the video because he desperately wants views and attention.

Hope this guy dies of cancer soon

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm

Do you young bucks really not know what constitutes a sucker punch?

If a dude has his back to you and you hit him, that's a sucker punch. No ifs, ands, or buts. It doesn't matter that the pizza slapper was a douche first. It's still a sucker punch to pull what that dude did.

To be fair, the pizza slapper gave what could be considered a sucker pizza slap since he acted like all he wanted to do was shake the dude's hand.

But that doesn't change that the guy who got slapped was a complete punk to wait for the dude to have his back turned before attacking.
    You cant call a punch a sucker punch if the dude is still talking shit while he's in an indefensible position. He was asking for it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

But that doesn't change that the guy who got slapped was a complete punk to wait for the dude to have his back turned before attacking.
    He didnt 'wait' for the dude to have his back turned.. he had his back turned to him for a good 15-20 seconds and he didnt do shit.. it was only when he heard the non stop cursing/taunting that he threw down.

Whats he supposed to do? Ask him to stand up first Hes lucky he didnt get a chair over the back of his head

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    He didnt 'wait' for the dude to have his back turned.. he had his back turned to him for a good 15-20 seconds and he didnt do shit.. it was only when he heard the non stop cursing/taunting that he threw down.

Whats he supposed to do? Ask him to stand up first Hes lucky he didnt get a chair over the back of his head
    How kent fights:

Kent: you offended me , stand up so that I fight you fairly I say!
    douche: shut up you f*cking phaggoot, lol
    Kent: square up you swarthy lad, square up, I dare ye!
    Douche: *looks at kent* *laughs*

*kent walks away angrily*

le fin

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    You cant call a punch a sucker punch if the dude is still talking shit while he's in an indefensible position. He was asking for it.
    What the ****? Yes you can call it one b/c it WAS a sucker punch. The dude was sitting down with his back turned. So ****ing what if he was talking shit? Its still a sucker punch. Any time you attack a fool when they aren't ready it's a sucker punch. Sorry your pride is so easily damaged you can't comprehend that.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols

You either sock him right after he slaps you or go get his dumb ass banned form the pizzeria. Waiting that long to hit to dude is weak shit. He's basically the punk ass nerd from Dazed and Confused sitting there stewing in his embarrassment deciding to stand up for himself way too late to get any credit for it.

How kent fights:

le fin
    I don't get into fights for dumb ass reasons. Last fool that tried to start shit got all in my face b/c I called his bum friend a fat ass for calling my group a bunch of ******s b/c we wouldn't give them change. Dude ran up in my face saying to never disrespect his friend, he kept screaming at me to hit him, and then did the head bob trying to get me to flinch. Lucky for me I was too drunk to flinch when he did that and since he didn't know why I wasn't falling for his fake ass macho shit his balls instantly shriveled and he grabbed his girl and peaced the hell out.
    Last edited by kentatm; 10-20-2014 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    He barely slapped him with that pizza and the dude sucker punched him.

Yeah the dude is a douche but sucker punches are for p[COLOR="Black"]us[/COLOR]sies.

The dude also ran.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    I'm not saying that pizza fvck boy didn't deserve to get KTFO, but this Marco guy is equally a dumbshit.
    hell no

NBA rookie of the year

What the ****? Yes you can call it one b/c it WAS a sucker punch. The dude was sitting down with his back turned. So ****ing what if he was talking shit? Its still a sucker punch. Any time you attack a fool when they aren't ready it's a sucker punch. Sorry your pride is so easily damaged you can't comprehend that.
    Some times sucker punches are justified.

Also the pizza slapper made the situation physical. we have no idea how hot that cheese was. Cheese can get pretty ****ing hot, and the oil on the pizza.

If person A, punches person B, with no provcation

and than person A sits down and starts talking shit about Person B, than I feel a sucker punch is justified.

NBA rookie of the year

You either sock him right after he slaps you or go get his dumb ass banned form the pizzeria. Waiting that long to hit to dude is weak shit. He's basically the punk ass nerd from Dazed and Confused sitting there stewing in his embarrassment deciding to stand up for himself way too late to get any credit for it.
    pizza slapper was much larger. Dude was just bullying a guy he thought was smaller than him. Good strategic decision by the puncher.

Frankly I cant believe anyone is at all sympathetic to the pizza slapper. Went up to a smaller person and pretended to be friendly, than totally on provoked disrespected him and than insulted him.

then was dumb enough to totally lower his guard.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 10-20-2014 at 09:31 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

it was a sucker punch, in the technical sense, as it was unexpected (though any reasonable person should have expected it)

really dont blame the sucker puncher at all. warranted sucker punch.

pizza slapper is an interesting combo of asshole and stupid

great punch by the other dude.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

How kent fights:

le fin
    lmfao

You think he should slap him when he got the pizza in his face?

Dude was shocked... you also dont know if this is some joke or anything, yet...

But the dude kept on barking, sooo he obviously had it coming..

Why are we ignoring the insults?

LOL @ "get him banned from the pizzeria" I would love to se that you ****ing pu[COLOR="Black"]ss[/COLOR]y

take your medicine son .. maybe he'll think twice before doing this to someone else .. these bullies do this because no one checks them

How kent fights:

le fin

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    You think he should slap him when he got the pizza in his face?

Dude was shocked... you also dont know if this is some joke or anything, yet...

But the dude kept on barking, sooo he obviously had it coming..

Why are we ignoring the insults?

LOL @ "get him banned from the pizzeria" I would love to se that you ****ing pu[COLOR="Black"]ss[/COLOR]y

Well, you just go to the manager and say hey man, this cat is slapping peeps with pizza. I'd like him gone please. It's not that hard to go to a manager to tell them some ****head is acting like a d-bag.

and at "well he might not know its a joke"

**** that kind of BS "joke". I hate bullshit wannabe pranksters doing shit for YouTube, Vimeo, or whatever.

If you are going to hit the guy you do it right then. You don't wait for him to be sitting down with his back to you. I'm sorry but that is just as much of a punk move as it is to pizza slap a rando.

Also, I'm ignoring the insults b/c that's a mentally weak reason to attack a person.
    Last edited by kentatm; 10-20-2014 at 09:36 PM.

this n*gga said "get him banned from the pizzeria" i can't even make this shit up