Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Default Re: Lin will lead Lakers to the playoffs

At least Lin has experience dealing with ballhogs like Melo and Harden... now Kobe.

Lin is overrated garbage LOL only thing that gives him a starting spot is his being an Asian. He's not even the best PG on the Rockets.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    At least Lin has experience dealing with ballhogs like Melo and Harden... now Kobe.
    He didn't deal that well with Melo coming back and never played well with Harden, so that doesn't bode well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by deja vu
    Lin is overrated garbage LOL only thing that gives him a starting spot is his being an Asian. He's not even the best PG on the Rockets.
    reported for racism and insanity

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    Reported for being a fakkit.

I don't even care if Lin starts. I'll just be happy to not see him get benched everytime he turns the ball over or misses two jump shots in a row or gets treated like an afterthought by his own coach.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    I don't even care if Lin starts. I'll just be happy to not see him get benched everytime he turns the ball over or misses two jump shots in a row or gets treated like an afterthought by his own coach.
    he WILL start.
    Any unbiased coach will see after the second training session that Lin is the best or second best player on that Lakers team( because Kobe is old)

haven't you reported me for racism cause of my lin avy? i might sound a bit racist here but so be it. 75 percent (if not more) of jeremy lin's fan base are asian and that's why he gets his amount of credit. let's be real here what has he actually done in the league besides go on this "run" for 2 weeks? absolutely nothing. there are plenty of players in the nba who have better stats / do more flashy shit / better runs / you name it than jeremy lin. why is there still an obsession for jeremy lin? let me tell you why. racism. people are still dwelling in the pass and need to get over it. he almost made the allstar game last year from fan votes. He was MIA in the playoffs in 2012 and 2013 but still got 4th place votes in the guard sections over players like Harden, Westbrook, Lillard and Parker..? If that's not racism I don't know what is. So if you report people you report yourself but you won't because like stans double standards never apply to themselves or who they root for.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    haven't you reported me for racism cause of my lin avy? i might sound a bit racist here but so be it. 75 percent (if not more) of jeremy lin's fan base are asian and that's why he gets his amount of credit. let's be real here what has he actually done in the league besides go on this "run" for 2 weeks? absolutely nothing. there are plenty of players in the nba who have better stats / do more flashy shit / better runs / you name it than jeremy lin. why is there still an obsession for jeremy lin? let me tell you why. racism. people are still dwelling in the pass and need to get over it. he almost made the allstar game last year from fan votes. He was MIA in the playoffs in 2012 and 2013 but still got 4th place votes in the guard sections over players like Harden, Westbrook, Lillard and Parker..? If that's not racism I don't know what is. So if you report people you report yourself but you won't because like stans double standards never apply to themselves or who they root for.
    Like who, DJ Augustin? George Hill? Raymond Felton?

The All Star game is a popularity contest. Lin is popular. Am I missing something here?

NBA All-star

Lin is a better player than Kobe at that point and you will see it after the first ten games
    good thing all the NBA players on the opposing team cares.

Lakers going back to the playoffs, for human reasons!

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    The All Star game is a popularity contest. Lin is popular. Am I missing something here?
    And why is he popular again? Cause he's an asian playing in the nba with 2 successful weeks?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    And why is he popular again? Cause he's an asian playing in the nba with 2 successful weeks?
    he kled a terrible rockets team into the playoffs in 2013 even tho he was severely misused

When has Lin lead in anything beforre?

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    He didn't deal that well with Melo coming back and never played well with Harden, so that doesn't bode well.
    No the Melo situation was different. Melo was pissed at D'Antoni and the success the Knicks had when they were out with injuries. The team actually looked pretty good during that run. Then Melo and Jr came back and it got difficult for Lin to intentionally incorporate those players because the ball moved pretty well and he made plays for teammates not specific people.

If you look at that run the Knicks had then that was the happiest the players had been ever because everyone was involved. Look at the interviews they had then.

It depends on who is the coach that will determine what Lin will be with the Lakers but having Nash to teach him it should be solid.