Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Mozgov guarantees the Cavs the ECF

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    They can beat any of those teams in a 7 game series. The only team that may cause problems is the Raptors.
    If you think the Raptors can cause problems, then so can the Hawks, Wizards, and especially the Bulls.

Hawks have a nice frontcourt with Millsap and Horford. Mozgov would obviously guard Horford, who's a pretty good player. He could give Mozgov problems. Millsap would destory Love. Hawks' PG, Jeff Teague, is a really nice player and Kyrie could definitely have troubles guarding him. Korver can light the Cavs' defense up with his 3's. Bulls also have a good frontcourt. Pau Gasol will molest Kevin Love. Derrick Rose is still really quick and will take advantage of Kyrie guarding him. Jimmy Butler has just been amazing this year. He's a great defender, and judging from the past, I won't be surprised if he slows down LeBron. Plus, with his improvement on the offensive end, the Bulls are an even scarier team.

Wizards can also be a dangerous matchup for the Cavs. Any of those 4 teams (Raps, Wiz, Hawks, and Bulls) have a chance to beat Cleveland in a playoff series. If you think otherwise, then you're just really stupid. Yeah, acquiring Mozgov does improve the Cavs' defense... but he won't fix all their defensive issues.
    Last edited by Smook A.; 01-07-2015 at 06:34 PM.

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    If you think the Raptors can cause problems, then so can the Hawks, Wizards, and especially the Bulls.

Hawks have a nice frontcourt with Millsap and Horford. Mozgov would obviously guard Horford, who's a pretty good player. He could give Mozgov problems. Millsap would destory Love. Hawks' PG, Jeff Teague, is a really nice player and Kyrie could definitely have troubles guarding him. Korver can light the Cavs' defense up with his 3's. Bulls also have a good frontcourt. Pau Gasol will molest Kevin Love. Derrick Rose is still really quick and will take advantage of Kyrie guarding him. Jimmy Butler has just been amazing this year. He's a great defender, and judging from the past, I won't be surprised if he slows down LeBron. Plus, with his improvement on the offensive end, the Bulls are a an even scarier team.

Wizards can also be a dangerous matchup for the Cavs. Any of those 4 teams (Raps, Wiz, Hawks, and Bulls) have a chance to beat Cleveland in a playoff series. If you think otherwise, then you're just really stupid. Yeah, acquiring Mozgov does improve the Cavs' defense... but he won't fix all their defensive issues.
    Jimmy Buckets vs Lebron is so similar to Paul George vs Lebron... Can't wait.

so when is gm lebron back? does he have other moves to make?

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    He is the perfect fit for their team

Him and Shumpert is enough to make the Cavs a lockdown defensive presence from now until the playoffs

I was sold on the Cavs when they got Shump and JR, but now I'm almost ready to proclaim them NBA finals bound.

I can't.....