Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Default Mozgov guarantees the Cavs the ECF

He is the perfect fit for their team

Him and Shumpert is enough to make the Cavs a lockdown defensive presence from now until the playoffs

I was sold on the Cavs when they got Shump and JR, but now I'm almost ready to proclaim them NBA finals bound.

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Default Re: Mozgov guarantees the Cavs the ECF

This thread is so bad. This team will get to the ECF but not because of these trades. There is this guy in Cleveland who is almost a lock for an ECF berth nearly every year.

Quote Originally Posted by VengefulAngel
    This thread is so bad. This team will get to the ECF but not because of these trades. There is this guy in Cleveland who is almost a lock for an ECF berth nearly every year.
    They weren't getting to the ECF with that team before getting Shump and Mozgov PURELY because of their defense problems.

LBJ is not the LBJ of the Miami years. He's clearly past his prime where he was a lock for MVP virtually every season.

NBA rookie of the year

2/6

Not sure if serious or epic troll thread. Will withhold judgment until further examination.

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    Not sure if serious or epic troll thread. Will withhold judgment until further examination.
    Huge Mozgov fan. I'm not sure if it's LeBron or the GM, but these are brilliant moves if they want to be a top tier defensive team.

Definitely doesn't guarantee them that. Cavs are certainly a better team with Mozgov as their center, but IMO the Bulls, Wizards, Hawks, and Raptors are still better. Any of those 4 teams have a good chance to beat the Cavaliers in a 7 game series.

Getting rid of Dion Waiters alone enough guarantees them a ECF berth. He's a worthless piece of shit, Cavs got way better once they eliminated him from their roster.

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    They weren't getting to the ECF with that team before getting Shump and Mozgov PURELY because of their defense problems.

LBJ is not the LBJ of the Miami years. He's clearly past his prime where he was a lock for MVP virtually every season.
    I'm still holding out until he returns from this injury break. But if he's the Lebron we've seen so far this season then you are totally right.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Huge Mozgov fan. I'm not sure if it's LeBron or the GM, but these are brilliant moves if they want to be a top tier defensive team.
    If they could only get Lin they'd guarantee themselves a trip to the finals.

He is the perfect fit for their team

Him and Shumpert is enough to make the Cavs a lockdown defensive presence from now until the playoffs

I was sold on the Cavs when they got Shump and JR, but now I'm almost ready to proclaim them NBA finals bound.
    dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Definitely doesn't guarantee them that. Cavs are certainly a better team with Mozgov as their center, but IMO the Bulls, Wizards, Hawks, and Raptors are still better. Any of those 4 teams have a good chance to beat the Cavaliers in a 7 game series.
    Playoffs are a different ball game. I put my money on the cav$ beating those teams in a best of 7 series.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Playoffs are a different ball game. I put my money on the cav$ beating those teams in a best of 7 series.
    I have when people just say that blanket statement "they can beat them in a 7 game series" without having any evidence at all

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    They can beat any of those teams in a 7 game series. The only team that may cause problems is the Raptors.

They can beat any of those teams in a 7 game series. The only team that may cause problems is the Raptors.

The Raptors not the Bulls?