Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    I rule the local playground dontgetchoked's Avatar

Default Re: NBA 2K11 is still the GOAT sports game

anyone else had this demo disc?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Df2OfR3fCg

When i first got the ps1 for christmas my sister didnt get me any games because she thought the demo disc was a game, so for like 2 weeks i played coolboarders 3 metal gear solid, and test drive 5 over and over. my first ps1 game was probably tony hawk's pro skater, and spyro the dragon. Man, i put so many hours into THPS and THPS2 those games were the shit.

but yeah, 2k11>> havent played the next gen 2k15 so idk about that one. I hate how dumb your teammates are in 2k14 though, you pass to a wide open teammate and they just stand there, or they pumpfake, or drive into the other teams defense. shit sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    I still play Gears of War 3 bro...I'm a beast too...play mainly KOTH....No Retro's or Sawed off ***** crap either......
    It was the only game I played for months. Me and a few buddies used to dominate warzone and TDM...win loss ratio was through the roof. Haven't played it in a while though. And yeah I stuck with the old school gnasher/lancer loadout myself. People bitch about the sawed off but I used to shit on anybody who used it. Just keep my distance a little and they wouldn't stand a chance. Occasionally they would get me with some BS, but it was rare.

I was even better in Gears 2. MY K/D ratio was something like 2.8 I think. I camped like a mother****er though

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10

I've got the ****ing missions memorized.
    The bank level I'm in and out of there without making a sound.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    It was the only game I played for months. Me and a few buddies used to dominate warzone and TDM...win loss ratio was through the roof. Haven't played it in a while though. And yeah I stuck with the old school gnasher/lancer loadout myself. People bitch about the sawed off but I used to shit on anybody who used it. Just keep my distance a little and they wouldn't stand a chance. Occasionally they would get me with some BS, but it was rare.

I was even better in Gears 2. MY K/D ratio was something like 2.8 I think. I camped like a mother****er though

I don't mind campers so much.....And you're right, Sawed off users are easy to deal with plus you can see it in there hands when they're coming towards you...Its just always annoying when you get killed by it......I've played a ton also, I'm like top 500 in KOTH, my k/d is around 1.6 I believe but you die more in KOTH and I'm a solo player mainly so I'm always playing against parties......But my points per match is close to 7000 which most people in KOTH hover around 4000-5000. Thats cause I ALWAYS go for the hill and all my kills come while trying to cap the hill, not from just messing around or going after other players on the map...I'm all about the win......my win/loss ratio is 2.6 I believe which is pretty good for a solo player....Too many MVP's to remember, lol....

I played GOW 1 and 2 also but I've played 3 WAY, WAY more. My internet was always on and off during those times