Default Ann Liguori interviews Wilt Chamberlain, Bob Cousy, and Bill Walton

Default Re: Ann Liguori interviews Wilt Chamberlain, Bob Cousy, and Bill Walton

Watching the Wilt video.

Wilt said Russell was better than him.
    Suggested making a sport for women. Liked this idea. And Wilt said he enjoys women tennis over men's tennis. I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Suggested making a sport for women. Liked this idea. And Wilt said he enjoys women tennis over men's tennis. I agree.
    Wilt calls Russell the best ever, Russell calls Wilt the best ever, Magic says Kobe is the best Laker ever. I wouldn't take what players say about self comparisons too seriously. A lot of times I bet they say things to keep from sounding rude or keep from sounding like they lack confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by DatAsh
    Wilt calls Russell the best ever, Russell calls Wilt the best ever, Magic says Kobe is the best Laker ever. I wouldn't take what players say about self comparisons too seriously. A lot of times I bet they say things to keep from sounding rude or keep from sounding like they lack confidence.
    I know, he also said he might change his answer if you asked him tomorrow outside the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    lol at first I thought you meant making getting women a sport I was like o arite.

Mad sexist jokes come to mind when you say "Make a sport for women."

I still think Volleyball is the pinnacle of female sportswomanship. Just risque enough. Still enough time to be girly and dance around after they score.

-Smak

Dunking on everybody in the park

Nice find.