Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default People think rose and gasol will turn the worst offense in the league into contenders

are you people insane

Default Re: People think rose and gasol will turn the worst offense in the league into contenders

Bulls stans will look for any silver lining behind the massive cloud that is Lebron James

Default Re: People think rose and gasol will turn the worst offense in the league into contenders

Gasol is pretty good.

Dunking on everybody in the park

You don't know what you are talking about... You just want to make a statement to rile up fans...
    Bulls were contenders when they won 62 games in 2011 and 49 out 66 in 2012
    That's with boozer and bogans in the starting lineup

Go do your hw and study kid...
    Trolling online gets you nowhere in life

OP has a point. Even when Rose has been healthy the Bulls were never a great offensive team. Gasol has been washed up for a few years now, and if Thibs convinces him to play hard of defense he will have even less energy for offense.

mirotic

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    OP has a point. Even when Rose has been healthy the Bulls were never a great offensive team. Gasol has been washed up for a few years now, and if Thibs convinces him to play hard of defense he will have even less energy for offense.
    when has rose been healthy, his 3rd year in the league

no one gives rose a fair shake. he was the youngest mvp in the league.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 10-05-2014 at 08:51 PM.

Learning to shoot layups

I still don't understand this signing. They're going to ride the wheels off Gasol...I doubt he'll play over 70 games.

From a career standpoint I just don't see why you would go to a team that has no interest in extending your career. SA would have been a much more logical place to sign. They would have eased him in, preserved his health for the postseason and probably added an extra year or two to his career.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharcyde
    You don't know what you are talking about... You just want to make a statement to rile up fans...
    Bulls were contenders when they won 62 games in 2011 and 49 out 66 in 2012
    That's with boozer and bogans in the starting lineup

Go do your hw and study kid...
    Trolling online gets you nowhere in life
    Look how easy the first year big 3 got rid of them

Quote Originally Posted by CoastalRyan
    I still don't understand this signing. They're going to ride the wheels off Gasol...I doubt he'll play over 70 games.

From a career standpoint I just don't see why you would go to a team that has no interest in extending your career. SA would have been a much more logical place to sign. They would have eased him in, preserved his health for the postseason and probably added an extra year or two to his career.

I literally couldn't believe my eyes reading this post. You are far off.

Taj Gibson and Nikola Mirotic are also on the roster, heard of em? Also Aussie big man rookie Bairstow and Nazr to eat up garbage minutes.

The Bulls next 2 big man off the bench are starter caliber to say the least, and can each play 30 mpg each if needed.

Thibs can rest Pau as often as he wants to. Pau is in a great situation flanked by Noah, Taj, and Niko.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by rlsmooth775
    Look how easy the first year big 3 got rid of them
    Lost in 5 all in games decided late in the 4th minus game 1 and 2

And that's against prime bron bosh and Wade

You really expect a 3rd year player to take that team out??
    No one gets on Lebron for losing an obviously better team in the Spurs so why do we shit on Rose for not winning the MVP and title+ finals MVP in his 3rd year

I promise some people love being stupid

Btw OP

If you can't recognize the collective impact adding Rose, Pau, Mirotic, & McDermott does to a near 50 win playoff team then I see that you are an idiot and I see why you asked the question.

Banned

They were a near 50 win team without those guys so why wouldn't they become better adding in Rose, Gasol, Mirotic and Mcbuckets?

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    They were a near 50 win team without those guys so why wouldn't they become better adding in Rose, Gasol, Mirotic and Mcbuckets?
    Why would the Lakers become worse after adding Steve Nash and Dwight Howard? Adding big names to your team doesn't automatically mean you will be more successful.