Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: So in their first game without Lebron...

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    What are you crying about?
    If the mods didn't close your clear agenda thread about "most overrated championship player" then there is no reason for this thread to be closed. I am asking valid basketball related questions in here, so contribute or kindly exit my thread.
    How retarded can you get? My thread is way better than this piece of shit thread plus people actually have serious basketball discussions in my thread while everybody normal here agrees with me that you are making stupid and false points on how the heat is already worse from judging them in a DAMN preseason game. Also in my thread I never said that Lebron was the most overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I would neg you, but that won't do anything. The mods need to perma ban this guy and his alts.
    Let me ask you this. If Bosh and Wade had played great today and someone made a thread about how worthless Lebron was to the Heat, would you be asking for that poster to be banned?
    I think we all know the answer.

I would neg you, but that won't do anything. The mods need to perma ban this guy and his alts.

Yep.

Burnt a neg on him. what a waste.

will get you and Droid on the next round

Let me ask you this. If Bosh and Wade had played great today and someone made a thread about how worthless Lebron was to the Heat, would you be asking for that poster to be banned?
    I think we all know the answer.
    It has nothing to do with basketball. You keep making stupid redundant threads. I was over LeBron leaving the day he left. I don't get mad over these things. If Miami sucks oh well... add them to the list.

And I don't believe LeBron was worthless on the Heat at all. That shit is also nonsense. We weren't as stacked as people made them out to be. LeBron had to carry a lot of the load. But you are honestly making a big deal about a Preseason game lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    How retarded can you get? My thread is way better than this piece of shit thread plus people actually have serious basketball discussions in my thread while everybody normal here agrees with me that you are making stupid and false points on how the heat is already worse from judging them in a DAMN preseason game. Also in my thread I never said that Lebron was the most overrated.
    So because your obvious agenda thread backfired that means you weren't trying to troll?
    Even Kblaze called you out. Such a predictable poster you are.

the double standard in this forum is terrible. When anyone that is against lebron is blamed, everyone gets all fired up. If lebron is blamed, its "2/5", or "Needs more help" bs over and over. Some of you seriously need a reality check and get that hate out of your life.

It has nothing to do with basketball. You keep making stupid redundant threads. I was over LeBron leaving the day he left. I don't get mad over these things. If Miami sucks oh well... add them to the list.

And I don't believe LeBron was worthless on the Heat at all. That shit is also nonsense. We weren't as stacked as people made them out to be. LeBron had to carry a lot of the load. But you are honestly making a big deal about a Preseason game lol.
    And the anti Lebron posters don't make stupid redundant threads?
    Answer my question please. Why aren't you asking for those posters to be banned when they make agenda threads?

So because your obvious agenda thread backfired that means you weren't trying to troll?
    Even Kblaze called you out. Such a predictable poster you are.
    Kblaze said he thinks he didn't said he know because I didnt say Lebron. My thread didn't backfire either, just accept the lost bro, and all the other losses that you are taking in this very DAMN thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    the double standard in this forum is terrible. When anyone that is against lebron is blamed, everyone gets all fired up. If lebron is blamed, its "2/5", or "Needs more help" bs over and over. Some of you seriously need a reality check and get that hate out of your life.
    lmao bandwagon fan talking smack.

Answer my question please. Why aren't you asking for those posters to be banned when they make agenda threads?
    I have many times though. You guys (LeBron stans) didn't annoy me as much because you weren't trolling Heat fans and we were essentially on the same side. And people kept grouping me with Bran stans. They are just as annoying now as they were then. So I'm not on any side. I think most threads on the basketball forum of ISH are redundant because many people are trying to force some agenda. The LeBron hate (including the other stans) is just as annoying as the stans praising him. Two sides of the same coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    Exactly. We have idiots constantly making threads about Lebron playing on "THE MOST STACKED TEAMS EVER" and no one blinks an eye. A Lebron fan makes ONE thread criticizing his teammates and they are all of a sudden A HUGE PROBLEM!

Two wrongs don't make a right.

You're a good poster when you want to be, so why choose to act like a shithead?

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    lmao bandwagon fan talking smack.
    Ain't dat some shit

Wade is 3/5 while bran is 2/5

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Wade is 3/5 while bran is 2/5