Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Russell Westbrook will average 30 ppg this year

Rookie year

Now

Last edited by JohnMax; 10-30-2014 at 06:12 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Russell Westbrook will average 30 ppg this year

That dramatic increase in size is what will propel Westbrook into a 30 ppg scorer

NBA Superstar

Watching him post rape the Clippers last season and get doubled every time he went down low was a thing of beauty. I hope they get him in the post a lot more this year.

I also would like to see Morrow get 30+ MPG along with Adams getting like 35+ MPG. Westbrook deserves to play alongside a sniper and someone who can actually score inside after having to carry the weight of Sefolosha and Perkins these past few seasons.

he is capable of that. problem is, he has a ball dominant shot jacking small forward that wants his stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    he is capable of that. problem is, he has a ball dominant shot jacking small forward that wants his stats.

NBA Superstar

I honestly think Westbrook is going to pass the ball a lot more this season. He said so during media day, and it makes sense now that our team got rid of some of the veteran scrubs that Brooks overplayed, like Sefolosha, Butler, and Fisher. Plus Adams should steal a bunch of Perkins' minutes as well.

OKC had a sneaky good offseason this year because it was basically addition by subtraction. We lost the scrubs that Brooks overplayed and we're hoping that he's not going to be a dumbass and start Perkins.

Plus our biggest need last year was perimeter shooting and we got one of the top 5 3pt shooters in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    I honestly think Westbrook is going to pass the ball a lot more this season. He said so during media day, and it makes sense now that our team got rid of some of the veteran scrubs that Brooks overplayed, like Sefolosha, Butler, and Fisher. Plus Adams should steal a bunch of Perkins' minutes as well.

OKC had a sneaky good offseason this year because it was basically addition by subtraction. We lost the scrubs that Brooks overplayed and we're hoping that he's not going to be a dumbass and start Perkins.

Plus our biggest need last year was perimeter shooting and we got one of the top 5 3pt shooters in the game.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    I don't know if you are being serious or not, because you mostly post stupid shit.

Butler has always been complete ass in the playoffs and I was alright with his addition, only if it was as the 12th man or some shit.

Notice how he didn't sign with Miami because they wouldn't guarantee him any minutes, yet the instant he got in OKC, Jeremy Lamb was instantly dropped from the rotation.

Notice how Adams played great basketball all season long and in the playoffs.... yet still couldn't find more minutes in the rotation than banged up, overweight, and damn near useless Perkins.

Fisher had his moments midseason but after that he went to total shit as well. The guy is like 40 years old and Brooks played him like 40 minutes in game 6 vs the Spurs....

Brooks is such a drooling retard that I will never expect OKC to be the favorites with him coaching. Through his rotations, interview answers, and demeanor, it's clear that the guy has a hard on for untalented veterans unlike pretty much any coach I've ever seen before. He was one in his playing days so I guess he enjoys living vicariously through him.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

He is the point guard for the best scorer since MJ. He should never approach that number.

30 points means there is a deficiency in the teams scoring ability. Durant will also average 30. Do you really want that many points scored by two players?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    30 points means there is a deficiency in the teams scoring ability. Durant will also average 30. Do you really want that many points scored by two players?
    Durant will probably put up like 30/8/6 and Westbrook will probably put up like 21/9/5

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Durant will probably put up like 30/8/6 and Westbrook will probably put up like 21/9/5

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    OKC is replacing Perkins with Adams (unless Brooks is actually THAT stupid), Sefolosha with Morrow, Fisher with Lamb, and will get likely improvements from all of the young guys like Reggie, Lamb, PJ3, Ibaka, Adams, etc...

OKC's overall scoring and ball movement should be much better this season. They cut a bunch of dead weight (and shouldn't play Perkins much at all) and should replace it with some of these talented young guys.

So him getting 2 more assists a game isn't a stretch at all.

NBA rookie of the year

Do you think its a coincidence that Westbrook averaged 26 points, 7 rebounds, 8 assists in the playoffs?

I am willing to bet anything Russell won't reach 26 PPG or 46% FG