Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2018, 07:15 AM   #31
DeRozan m8
RENT FREE
 
DeRozan m8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 11,179
Default Re: Lebron wasn't a NATURALLY clutch player - he mostly choked until recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
Just because Jeff felt sorry for your bitch ass doesn’t mean your name or rep changes around these streets. You’re still Kawhit M8 no matter how many times you go begging with Jeff.

Are you talking to me?
DeRozan m8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 09:58 AM   #32
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker
 
egokiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 8,135
Default Re: Lebron wasn't a NATURALLY clutch player - he mostly choked until recently

If you aren't clutch on the biggest stage, no one cares. Bronsexuals scrambling to avoid the fact that he is 0/5 on clutch shots in the finals.

Without Kyrie or Ray hitting the biggest shots in finals history, his legacy is shit.

I was watching MJ hit 4 clutch finals shots.

GTFO with your wannabe GOAT bullshit.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 10:56 AM   #33
PP34Deuce
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,459
Default Re: Lebron wasn't a NATURALLY clutch player - he mostly choked until recently

You're doing amazing things when you have 2-3 people who have made it their life to try and make your life miserable despite them not knowing who you are or caring.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:26 AM   #34
Wally450
#1 Pick - 1 Point
 
Wally450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Lebron wasn't a NATURALLY clutch player - he mostly choked until recently

OP says he doesn't watch basketball today, yet sits on a dead message board trying to discredit everything someone, who he doesn't even watch, does.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:53 PM   #35
StrongLurk
Buzz City
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,553
Default Re: Lebron wasn't a NATURALLY clutch player - he mostly choked until recently

Lol Lebron has had TONS of clutch moments. Hell his first playoffs series ever he hit two game winners. 2007 featured Pistons game 5. Those are just his first two years as a 21-22 year old.

IDK why OP posts since he constantly says he doesn't watch basketball...
StrongLurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 01:06 PM   #36
Hey Yo
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Hey Yo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 11,153
Default Re: Lebron wasn't a NATURALLY clutch player - he mostly choked until recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by egokiller
If you aren't clutch on the biggest stage, no one cares. Bronsexuals scrambling to avoid the fact that he is 0/5 on clutch shots in the finals.

Without Kyrie or Ray hitting the biggest shots in finals history, his legacy is shit.

I was watching MJ hit 4 clutch finals shots.

GTFO with your wannabe GOAT bullshit.
But you yourself said that Curry was injured and was a main part of the reason why the Cavs won...... so how does making a shot, that was barely contested, against an injured defender, be one of the biggest in Finals history??
Hey Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 01:08 PM   #37
StrongLurk
Buzz City
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,553
Default Re: Lebron wasn't a NATURALLY clutch player - he mostly choked until recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Yo
But you yourself said that Curry was injured and was a main part of the reason why the Cavs won...... so how does making a shot, that was barely contested, against an injured defender, be one of the biggest in Finals history??

EgoKiller is a low IQ ALT, best to place him on ignore.
StrongLurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:12 PM   #38
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker
 
egokiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 8,135
Default Re: Lebron wasn't a NATURALLY clutch player - he mostly choked until recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Yo
But you yourself said that Curry was injured and was a main part of the reason why the Cavs won...... so how does making a shot, that was barely contested, against an injured defender, be one of the biggest in Finals history??

Because despite Curry being injured it was still Kyrie and not lebron that made the shot. Lebron is such shit in clutch finals situations that they didn't even want to risk his 0/5 shooting ass to take that shot against even an injured and depleted team. That's how bad he is in those do or die finals situations.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:32 PM   #39
Hey Yo
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Hey Yo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 11,153
Default Re: Lebron wasn't a NATURALLY clutch player - he mostly choked until recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by egokiller
Because despite Curry being injured it was still Kyrie and not lebron that made the shot. Lebron is such shit in clutch finals situations that they didn't even want to risk his 0/5 shooting ass to take that shot against even an injured and depleted team. That's how bad he is in those do or die finals situations.
So how is making a shot against an "injured" defender, make it one of the biggest in Finals history? Hell, Osman or Delly could have made that shot against an "injured" defender who barely contested the shot.

If it was James who made it, you'd give no credit while still crying today ...."injured defender....injured defender"

Sorry Chico, but if you gave the Cavs credit to begin with, you'd be able to give Kyrie praise for the shot..... instead you set yourself up "again" to look like a complete idiot.
Hey Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:48 PM   #40
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker
 
egokiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 8,135
Default Re: Lebron wasn't a NATURALLY clutch player - he mostly choked until recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Yo
So how is making a shot against an "injured" defender, make it one of the biggest in Finals history? Hell, Osman or Delly could have made that shot against an "injured" defender who barely contested the shot.

If it was James who made it, you'd give no credit while still crying today ...."injured defender....injured defender"

Sorry Chico, but if you gave the Cavs credit to begin with, you'd be able to give Kyrie praise for the shot..... instead you set yourself up "again" to look like a complete idiot.

What if this, what if that? That's all you lebron homers have is playing the what if game. "but... but.. but.. what if lebron wasn't 3/9...."

Despite Lebron and Kyrie playing against a depleted, injured team you kept trying to proclaim in the past that they beat a 73 win power house. Then when Kryie hits a shot that lebron can't make under a finals pressure situation and the world claims it's the biggest shot in the history of the NBA, you again try to move the GOAL posts and say no it's not since it was against an injured Curry. Amazing mental gymnastics there chico. So which is it? You can't have it both ways. Your hero is ZERO for FIVE attempts at game winning/finals shot attempts. He's not clutch when it matters most no matter how you try to spin it and 2 of his rings required the the 2 biggest shots in NBA history by teammates of his.

So either 2016 required the biggest shot in NBA history by a teammate in order for him to win, or 2016 itself is a wash since it was against an injured and depleted team. What's it gonna be chico? Either way, Lebron comes out of it not looking clutch.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:52 PM   #41
Gus Hemmingway
Bye Kyrisha
 
Gus Hemmingway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 6,343
Default Re: Lebron wasn't a NATURALLY clutch player - he mostly choked until recently

40yo Egokiller back fuming and writing essays again LMAO


HeyYo got em on a leash
Gus Hemmingway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:54 PM   #42
StrongLurk
Buzz City
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,553
Default Re: Lebron wasn't a NATURALLY clutch player - he mostly choked until recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by egokiller
What if this, what if that? That's all you lebron homers have is playing the what if game. "but... but.. but.. what if lebron wasn't 3/9...."

Despite Lebron and Kyrie playing against a depleted, injured team you kept trying to proclaim in the past that they beat a 73 win power house. Then when Kryie hits a shot that lebron can't make under a finals pressure situation and the world claims it's the biggest shot in the history of the NBA, you again try to move the GOAL posts and say no it's not since it was against an injured Curry. Amazing mental gymnastics there chico. So which is it? You can't have it both ways. Your hero is ZERO for FIVE attempts at game winning/finals shot attempts. He's not clutch when it matters most no matter how you try to spin it and 2 of his rings required the the 2 biggest shots in NBA history by teammates of his.

So either 2016 required the biggest shot in NBA history by a teammate in order for him to win, or 2016 itself is a wash since it was against an injured and depleted team. What's it gonna be chico? Either way, Lebron comes out of it not looking clutch.

So your sole definition of clutch is game winning/tying attempts in the finals?

Someone hitting a shot with 3 seconds to go in the Finals, but his team is up 1, is not clutch?
StrongLurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:55 PM   #43
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker
 
egokiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 8,135
Default Re: Lebron wasn't a NATURALLY clutch player - he mostly choked until recently

If lebronsexuals understood such simple concepts it wouldn't take so many words to educate them. They don't even understand how being up 1 and making a shot is less clutch than being down or tied and making a shot.

In one situation, you HAVE to make the shot to get the victory while in the other, you don't. Simple concepts people. Try and keep up.

Last edited by egokiller : 08-14-2018 at 04:58 PM.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 05:08 PM   #44
Hey Yo
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Hey Yo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 11,153
Default Re: Lebron wasn't a NATURALLY clutch player - he mostly choked until recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by egokiller
What if this, what if that? That's all you lebron homers have is playing the what if game. "but... but.. but.. what if lebron wasn't 3/9...."

Despite Lebron and Kyrie playing against a depleted, injured team you kept trying to proclaim in the past that they beat a 73 win power house. Then when Kryie hits a shot that lebron can't make under a finals pressure situation and the world claims it's the biggest shot in the history of the NBA, you again try to move the GOAL posts and say no it's not since it was against an injured Curry. Amazing mental gymnastics there chico. So which is it? You can't have it both ways. Your hero is ZERO for FIVE attempts at game winning/finals shot attempts. He's not clutch when it matters most no matter how you try to spin it and 2 of his rings required the the 2 biggest shots in NBA history by teammates of his.

So either 2016 required the biggest shot in NBA history by a teammate in order for him to win, or 2016 itself is a wash since it was against an injured and depleted team. What's it gonna be chico? Either way, Lebron comes out of it not looking clutch.
YOU'RE the one who said Curry and others were injured, then like an idiot tried to give Kyrie the majority of the credit later on.

No matter what you say or how you spin it, Kyrie should never get credit from you due to your instant "injured...injured"excuse you gave on your new alt after ditching the straight_altin' account.
Hey Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 05:25 PM   #45
sdot_thadon
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,869
Default Re: Lebron wasn't a NATURALLY clutch player - he mostly choked until recently

I'd imagine he has a better claim to being the most clutch player to ever live than being considered not clutch at this point. I'm pretty sure he now has as many playoff buzzer beaters as kobe and mj COMBINED. As said here he had 2 game winners his very 1st playoff run, not to mention so many big legendary games along the way. Best elimination game player ever. But even more impressive than his numerous clutch regular season and playoff games is the fact that he entered the league to higher pressure and expectations than anyone ever has or likely will. Guess what he exceeded all expectations, if that isn't clutch i dont know what is fellas.
sdot_thadon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy