Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default why is Mudiay getting so much hype when DLo is putting up same stats

on better efficiency per 36?

media trying real hard to manufacture the narrative that Lakers took the wrong guy in the draft.

Dunking on everybody in the park TrueBlue89's Avatar

Default Re: why is Mudiay getting so much hype when DLo is putting up same stats

I actually agree. Mudiay is nothing special. Okafor is highly skilled but a defensive liability which is a massive weakness for a frontcourt player.

Porzingis is probably the only player chosen below Russell that will go on to become a better player.

Made that high school varsity squad Solidape's Avatar

Default Re: why is Mudiay getting so much hype when DLo is putting up same stats

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY

media trying real hard to manufacture the narrative that Lakers took the wrong guy in the draft.
    That's good to know man, it kinda hurts to see him struggle out there. I remember when the Lakers drafted nick van exel and he came out with a bang and set the league on notice. Was hoping the same from russell but guess nick was older rookie.

What are the stats breakdown man, can you post those please?

Quote Originally Posted by Solidape
    That's good to know man, it kinda hurts to see him struggle out there. I remember when the Lakers drafted nick van exel and he came out with a bang and set the league on notice. Was hoping the same from russell but guess nick was older rookie.

What are the stats breakdown man, can you post those please?
    he's not struggling, he's just not given the opportunity cause of Clarkson/Young/Lou chucking it up whenever they get the ball

When he's allow to run PnR he's looking every as bit as poised as Dragic did with the suns

cuz russel is slow as ****

NBA lottery pick

Let

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]Let

i said per 36 doe

i said per 36 doe
    So? Per 48 or Per 36, their stats still aren't close

Banned

STATUTORY taking the L

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Per 36 stats are stupid. Players score in bunches, play differently when tired, gameflow etc. Mudiay was incredibly sloppy with the ball game 1. Game was over and the Nuggets killed the Rockets and he had his 11th turnover by basically tossing the ball away. If he plays 25 minutes stuff like that doesn't happen. You play the minutes your given and produce what you produce. Per 36 can come in handy for projecting potential production I guess.

Beyond the stats Mudiay has looked pretty incredible for a PG that's been handed a team and barely played last season. Only 19 years old. I don't expect his shooting to stay like this but it's pretty crazy that what was considered his biggest weakness, he's improved that much this quickly.

Check that Minnesota game and how every other Nugget played, than look how Mudiay did and it makes his game look a little better.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Russell, at times, looks like a prime Nash.

He gon be good, y'all.

That shit is flawed, all lakers fans need to use the per 36 +100 stat line for realistic numbers... This shows use that the entire lakers team is putting up wilt like numbers... Watch out league

Banned

Why is no one talking about how aaron gordon is amazing? If per 36min is legit hes averaging

28ppg 10rbpg 2bpg 1spg on 78% shooting! I always thought the staff stat was silly but if we claim its legit gordon is a beats!

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]Let