Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Watching these Finals, I don't see how you draft bigs in the lottery in today's NBA

Unless it's a guy like Anthony Davis, a triple-threat star is ALWAYS better. Cavs can't play arguably their 2nd best healthy player cos he can't shoot or guard the PnR. Same with GS and Bogut. Only difference is that Bogut is maybe their 5th or 6th best player

Default Re: Watching these Finals, I don't see how you draft bigs in the lottery in today's NBA

witness the 2nd era of great centers begin next season

Default Re: Watching these Finals, I don't see how you draft bigs in the lottery in today's NBA

We're going to see the next Shaq in a few years now

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    Nope. Konex curse died first round

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    Konex curse doesn't work anymore

The game is changing for sure. I don't think there has ever been a championship team that won with a 6'7" C playing most of the finals. A C who just gave you 28 pts the game before barely played. This has to influence the rest of the leagues thinking to some extent.

I have been telling all you clowns here for years that the NBA is about 20 years behind European basketball.

And you all just laugh because you are a bunch of morons.

Well, you are not laughing anymore. The NBA is just finally beginning to learn just a FEW of the basic tenets of what makes European basketball superior to the NBA. And a team like the Warriors that has implemented, not all, but just a A FEW of European basketball principles can win a title.

The same with the Spurs all the years. And the sports media keeps saying the Spurs are a "European team", yet in truth they only use a few tenets of European basketball.

No NBA teams have even grasped yet all the actual concepts of European basketball yet, because it truly is about 20 years more advanced than the NBA is in its development.

But every time I mention this here, all the clowns just laugh and laugh. But eventually, the NBA is going to catch up with the actual modern basketball that is being played in Europe. Because they can see that just adding even a few concepts of European modern basketball to the extremely outdated crap of the NBA gives teams a big advantage.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I have been telling all you clowns here for years that the NBA is about 20 years behind European basketball.

Well, you are not laughing anymore. The NBA is just finally beginning to learn just a FEW of the basic tenets of what makes European basketball superior to the NBA. And a team like the Warriors that has implemented, not all, but just a A FEW of European basketball principles can win a title.

The same with the Spurs all the years. And the sports media keeps saying the Spurs are a "European team", yet in truth they only use a few tenets of European basketball.

No NBA teams have even grasped yet all the actual concepts of European basketball yet, because it truly is about 20 years more advanced than the NBA is in its development.

But every time I mention this here, all the clowns just laugh and laugh. But eventually, the NBA is going to catch up with the actual modern basketball that is being played in Europe. Because they can see that just adding even a few concepts of European modern basketball to the extremely outdated crap of the NBA gives teams a big advantage.

Oscar Schmidt, never forget

Good college starter

Banned

What? Low post big men don't win in today's era?

No way?!?! Since when!?!?

NBA rookie of the year

Truth be told I think Blatt made a mistake going away from Mozgov.

Prior to the last game which the Cavs lost anyway, Mozgov had a fair case for being the 3rd best player in the series so far.

Someone forgot to take his medicine.

Banned

If either team had a dominant offensive center it'd be different. Small ball only works when the opposition doesn't haven't a legit inside threat

Mitch paying attention