Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default The American players seem to be much more mentally weak these days

I was comparing the americans at the draft to Kristaps-Porzingis who is going to be a star. A rich mans version of Motiejunas that is better in every way.

All I needed to do was see how the top 4 players were dressed to see that this guy means business.

Townes, Russell, and Okafor are the only other players I'm going to comment on. Every american in this draft other than them is a non entity.

And the aforementioned three were all dressed like ****ing clowns, with haircuts that need weekly maintenance, glued to their cell phones the entire time the camera was on them. It was a joke.

Kobe was right when he said the European players are much more superior today. Americans have just fallen so far due to cancerous culture, and ADD social media glorification. They are mentally weak in comparison to the euros. They are all buddy buddy. Soft.

Kristaps was the only top 4 player that looked like he meant business. Of course he has a ways to go, but I expect this guy to eventually be an all-star in the Eastern Conference. It's a shame that he had to go to the Knicks, but he will end up being what Bargnani should have been.

Not that I think Russells, and Townes will be bad players, they are very talented and will be in the league for a while. Okafor however will be a lame bust. Sounds retarded(low IQ), not a great athlete, bad defender, can't shoot. Too much going against him.

Default Re: The American players seem to be much more mentally weak these days

They are on their phones talking to and getting bitches on social media

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    They are on their phones talking to and getting bitches on social media
    and how does that benefit me or the teams?

not surprising why young players are worse these days. Its probably the most distracting point of human history ever to be "famous" or a "celebrity". so much attention from randoms at the blink of an eye.

Montiejunas is a terrible comparison for KP

No comment on Mario? He seemed intelligent and ready for action.

Banned

International players are generally more mature because they grow up not being handed everything because they are good at sports. Most of them have already been playing pro or in international competition aswell. Doesn't mean they have more talent just means they generally don't have as many off court issues or attitude problems.

the one thing foreign players have going against them is the language barrier and trying to get more involved with other guys on the team, but it becomes hard to when their english is crap so most feel alienated and regress wanting to go back home

kristap already speaking at current dirks level of english which is pretty good and has an almost american accent to it like dirk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    the one thing foreign players have going against them is the language barrier and trying to get more involved with other guys on the team, but it becomes hard to when their english is crap so most feel alienated and regress wanting to go back home

kristap already speaking at current dirks level of english which is pretty good and has an almost american accent to it like dirk
    Good point. I think it helps alot going to somewhere that already has afew Europeans who've made the jump before for them to relate too. I like that orlando has vucevic and fournier to help hezonja adjust. Spurs do this well

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

i think spanoulis was the only european player that couldn't speak english

Pau Gasol probably speaks english better than most americans

have you seen the society we've created? most americans are beta as *** nowadays. sad as ***.

he speaks better english than most the african-american players that get drafted.

Two-Time Oscar MVP robert de niro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    he speaks better english than most the african-american players that get drafted.
    take a drink everytime someone drafted says "know what im sayin?"

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    And the aforementioned three were all dressed like ****ing clowns, with haircuts that need weekly maintenance, glued to their cell phones the entire time the camera was on them. It was a joke.

Kobe was right when he said the European players are much more superior today. Americans have just fallen so far due to cancerous culture, and ADD social media glorification. They are mentally weak in comparison to the euros. They are all buddy buddy. Soft.
    So basically you were a gimmick Lebronstan account that now made a serious post? Or are you just lost in life.

NBA rookie of the year

So if the European player is superior, why have the majority of them that go lottery range completely bust, numbnuts?

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    So basically you were a gimmick Lebronstan account that now made a serious post? Or are you just lost in life.

LeBeta.