Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: The election ALMOST brought me back to the game, but then I watched a quarter...

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    I agree. This era is weak as shit but there are a lot of good prospects coming in the next 2 years and the past 2 rookie classes have been great
    just wait until the 16' HS class makes the pros.

then we might have something

of course, their skills and talents will be developed poorly in today's environment - the only skills they'll learn are those needed to run the plays that get 3-pointers, which are the only plays run nowadays.. so most of their capacity for great skill will be wasted.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: The election ALMOST brought me back to the game, but then I watched a quarter...

The Sixers with Embiid, Okafor, Simmons, etc, will lead the charge that will kill the small ball era.

NBA Superstar

Bout fvcking time.

Goddamn robot.

Good college starter CuhGetsBucks's Avatar

I don't really like this small ball era but it does have it's pros and cons. One major pro is that it puts the most skilled on the floor, if you can't dribble, exposed. If you can't shoot, exposed. If you cant defend, exposed. One major con is that it kinda kills players who specialize at one thing that's not shooting. For example glass cleaners are not recognized in this era like they would be in any other era.

Yall tripping though, if this is that big of a problem and you guys are not watching basketball because of this then you don't love the game. You love individuals such as MJ. That seems like idol worship to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    I'd go with JFK over Roosevelt. Dude was in a weak era.
    Teddy was a proper badass. JFK had weak ass longevity.